No announcement yet.

Things not to say to your girlfriend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things not to say to your girlfriend...

Next person that asks to see TJ's moobs gets axed!!
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am pretty decent on reading people and making "good" judgement calls to fit my needs..

You can't fit a square peg in a round hole no matter how you try..this goes for choosing your mate.

what facinates me is that people think that they can change a person..this isn't so..if you choose a mate that isn't compatable from the start , they never will be..people are who they are.

The reason why people bicker , fight , divorce and break up is because one party will to try mold that person into their agenda and needs..that is not going to happen...they must be compatible from the start..therfore a contant tug O war will ensue to "establish" yoursleves.

example ..my dad hates "butter" and has been married to my mom for 42 years...he still tells her not to butter his toast...after 42 years you'd think she would know this by now...NO...people don't change.

They still bicker and argue about the same exact things they did when they met...I know , I was there.

You must accept them "as is" or move on if there is a conflict of interest or a constant power struggle.

I found a perfect mate , my wife accepts who I am and I love her dearly..I could call her every name in the book out of anger or in fun and she takes it with a grain of salt because she knows that is how I am...but she returns the favor..because that's how I am.

My name is asshole and her name is bitch.. we wouldn't have it any other way..we understanstand , need , and want each other..

words mean nothing...how you treat each other , understand and know one another means everything..well to me that is...I'm doing something right.

My wife and I will be together for 20 years..yeah we argue and yell...but its no biggie..

never go to bed mad..that's what I do. Make peace with your mate before going to bed after a heated exchange...and start fresh the next day.

I said this many times..you can say "pass the salt" 200 different ways..and percieve it 200 different ways..

I can call my wife a "whore , cunt , bitch" at a party and both laugh about it at the time without embarassment..because it's all in the way you say it.

half the things I say here that people take "offense" to wouldn't in person..it is the magic of the "spoken" word..not the word itself.

"respect" is stating the obvious...you have no business with a person you don't respect , and you can't really love a person you can't respect...it goes hand in hand.

If respect isn't mutual there is no relationship...or shouldn't be.

I often find that certain people take kindness for weakness...those are psychic vampires..you want to stay away from them.

Treat those how they treat you..that is "mutual" in the truest sense of the word.

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tis true, the thing that makes it work, or one of the most important factors... is respect-in any relationship really. We kid around alot..we just don't see eye to eye on equipment, but I had one guitar and a couple amps as a pro for years and got by just fine. Where I have to compromise is usually cutting down on my equipment causing dead living space. I don't have enough room for a collection as I'd like.

As far as people not changing. My dad still eats his steak & burgers well done & hates chicken. My mom still nukes my coffee ultra hot (so I can't drink it) ..those are special requests outside of the norm I always have to reiterate every time I see them.

Comment

"it will be just the tip, I swear it"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              after a 2 or 3 day bender missing in action, "hi".

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea nothing like going to the store a block away on monday and coming home on friday-they love it

I always use the alien abduction story-

Not to say to a woman-
              5. Damn she's looking hot,about the friend. (won't see her around anymore followed by the she doesn't think you like here cause u are always so mean. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] oh but I do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              4. Damn I can't believe you are that Fckin stupid.......Can you feel winter coming

3.F*ck how much do you weigh?You are hurtin my back.(Good for dinner alone for a week and no blow jobs for a month)
              2."Your a fkin Bitch" (good for a week of beating off a sleeping by self and lots of time alone).
              1."Cunt" The "grandaddy" thats a sure fire peice of furniture over the head or a kick to the nuts, out all night with the girlfriends, or shit on the porch any of these can happen and maybe all of them. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Bill -what you said is so very true but finding someone that thinks the same is hard. sounds like you white trash fucks have a good relationship. She milks the cows and doesn't get pissed when your feeding the goats [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] J/K man sounds like you are two are friends-good for you guys, thats cool

Comment

Cool LRG...but , I eat the cow and she milks the bull.

I always need milking. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X