No announcement yet.

Things not to say to your girlfriend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things not to say to your girlfriend...

"Bitch, i'll say what I want" wasn't even in a mean voice, actually I was chuckling.
    Hasn't answered the phone in two days.....
    this is a four year relationship! women....... [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Re: Things not to say to your girlfriend...

funny how women are a one way street lmao [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

yeah, I wonder how long it'll be this time.... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Same deal here this weekend too bro. Stupid asses... Definitely one way street...

Must find replacement... Badly...

Comment

"yo ho"
          "yes, I am buying another guitar"
          "yes, I am buying another rack effect"
          "It only cost a 100.00"
          "I'll pay you back next week"
          "can you loan me some money?"
          "I didn't buy anything (yet) on eBay"

Comment

Pretty much anything that comes out of my mouth you wouldn't want to say to a woman. Example:

Her: " Do these jeans make my ass look fat?"
            Me: " Nope, your ass makes your ass look fat"

Her: " Do you think of other people when we have sex"
            Me: " Yes."

Her: " How could you cheat on me?! "
            Me: " I was thinking of you when we were doing it."

Yup, my mouth gets me into alot of trouble. Trust me, you don't want me as a role model.....unless you like the idea of humping your fist with a couple of black eyes.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

"whaddaya mean you don't like anal sex?? all my other girlfriends did!"
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

One of my mangers said "Are you fucking stupid?" to his wife one year when they were putting up Christmas lights. He is still paying for that.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

This sounds pretty bad. But after 10 years of being married. Just about everything that comes out of my mouth...(when my wife has her period)...gets me flamed! She'll rip in to me, after I say things like "Hi honey how you doin'?" Then I'll say "Your having your period, huh?" Then she squints her eyes at me and storms off saying "Shut up Dave! just shut up!" [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

This girl I was dating said my brother was cute. I laughed and said in a comical way "Oh yah, I think your (older) sister's kinda cute". First time I ever got kicked in the nuts by a woman... Then just to make her mad I said "Well hell, I didn't kick you in the nuts when you said my brother was cute" and she stormed out. Some people have no sense of humor I tell ya! Haven't heard from her in awhile, I wonder why [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

every thing is fine now....apparently I "shouldn't have been joking in the heat of the moment" what defines heat of the moment is past me.... [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Just remember.....I'm gonna sell the bitches car
                        ....and buy myself a cool guitar !

Can someone tell me....what the benifit is it to a man to get married? The benifit to women is getting the bills paid, getting a home, getting half of everything you ever make.......! And don't tell me that "its for the sex"...because we all know that the quickest way to end that is to get married!
                        So, Who can tell me! ! !???

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          This girl I was dating said my brother was cute. I laughed and said in a comical way "Oh yah, I think your (older) sister's kinda cute". First time I ever got kicked in the nuts by a woman... Then just to make her mad I said "Well hell, I didn't kick you in the nuts when you said my brother was cute" and she stormed out. Some people have no sense of humor I tell ya! Haven't heard from her in awhile, I wonder why [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

god damnit!! you owe me a new keyboard [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Just remember.....I'm gonna sell the bitches car
                            ....and buy myself a cool guitar !

Can someone tell me....what the benifit is it to a man to get married? The benifit to women is getting the bills paid, getting a home, getting half of everything you ever make.......! And don't tell me that "its for the sex"...because we all know that the quickest way to end that is to get married!
                            So, Who can tell me! ! !???

[/ QUOTE ]

When you find out, you tell me...

Comment

+1 I also would like to know
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X