Where's the White Sox Thead???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where\'s the White Sox Thead???

i have a picture of a rally monkey up in the kitchen, i throw knives at it all night when i get home from work if i'm not playing.sometimes i play guitar and throw knives at the rally monkey at the same time.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Still you at lest got to get laid every so often, just wait and bleed for 88 years to taste the poontang it is a different feel. IF it makes you feel better Ozzie through such a big knife at the rally monkey you can't recognize it.

I need to dig up the thread but I called a White Sox World Series after the Red Sox won last year. This is huge for me. Unreal. I bleed and cry when my Bulls don't win so I know what you feel but man it isn't the same as having the Sox win.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

tets, i think you mighta called it...i do remember posting back and forth with you about it.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Parade starts at noon. What strikes me as strange is that it goes all the way up LaSalle and ends at Wacker. (I saw the setup on Wacker on the way into work this morning) I thought they were going to use the Petrillo for this.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Anyone interested in watching the coverage of the Rally and the Parade:

http://www.wgntv.com/
            Occupy JCF

Comment

LOL, they just mentioned that some F-16s will be flying overhead. Damn, just when it got kinda quiet here in the office. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Here's a couple of pix I just took out my office window.

Pretty cool from up here. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                -Michael

Comment

There you go, from LaSalle, the parade route itself...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

very cool! we get WGN down in dallas so i got to watch the parade. my dad called me from it as well. i give paul konerko a ton of credit; he handed the "last out" ball to jerry reinsdorf, who had no idea it was coming to him. tears came instantly. paul's got way too much class. very, very cool.

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      tets, i think you mighta called it...i do remember posting back and forth with you about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was my sig for like 2 weeks after the Bo Sox won. Honestly in spring training I thought we made some good moves though but I didn't think we would do it I mean Garland was not yet living up to potential and Jose please. Funny thing going into the season Garland was our fifth and Jose our 4th. LOL. Garland started so strong unreal. Oddly though after the BoSox woin last year I had a feeling that we could break the Black Sox curse. I am pissed though that no one recognizes that the Black Sox curse really is worse than the curse of the Babe and way worse than the gayest curse in all sports of the Goat.

Comment

Oh and even more shocking Game 4 had Garland who is the only one I know of (could be wrong) but he was the only "Cub Factor" in the series. Bo Sox fans know the Cub Factor (oh Billy)

Comment

Working...
                        X