Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody shoot me, or EVH.....

[ QUOTE ]
    Two words,,,,,BULL SHIT!! Never gonna happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100%. Eddie will never agree to stop drinking and Alex would never stoop this low. Mikey might go for it. He'll try anything. It is a sad day when our heros are reduced to a fucking reality TV show.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i thnk it would rule if the only people that were on the show were DLR impersonators.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

"MTV News had also previously reported that a spokesperson for VAN HALEN said the band had no comment regarding pending projects. However, that spokesperson was never asked specific questions regarding the group's hypothetical involvement with the 'Rock Star' show; MTV News regrets the oversight.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=43157

[/ QUOTE ]

Same damn response when the Sammy rumors were flying around a year or so ago. Uhhhh, no comment( till
        eddie sobers up today )

Comment

I didn't read any of this thread..

My VH tribute singer tried out for VH in '96.."too cose to dave" was the respsonse..made the local music papers...A local laywer and ex roadie for the band Kevin Dugan arranged that...I almost bought one of Mike's busted to shreds JD Basses from him for 2k but passed , it was mere a case of pieces..I think I should have in hindsight..but a friind bought another ptototype bass of Mikes that was given to him in hopes for an an edorsement..a fretless I played at a few shows...I have pics of me playin' that bass like..I had a Mullet..it's a great Mullet! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I emailed VH a many times yearsa ado..and kept droppin' a name..a name that WILL bring them up from the asheses if ANYONE!!!

It won't be Dave or Sammy ..forget that...too much bad blood..and bruised egos..and petty bullshit.

His name is Jorn Lande..

You MUST get Jorn's Lande's solo disc "worldchanger"..to hear what I am talking about..I know Jorne has done many , many projects including Masterplan..But "worldchanger" is THE albulm that gave me this strong conviction..he is PERFECT for the job and would fit them very well...IMO

and the only one I could see saving that band..no one else will do ..IMO!

Bill Z
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            DeFranco Family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, jgcable, you still remember the DeFranco Family. I hadn't gotten down to that level yet. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              His name is Jorn Lande..

[/ QUOTE ]

He's probably too smart to get involved with the mess that is Van Halen.

Comment

well he wasn't too smart to get into a mess with Yngwie..for MUCH less money and fame.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X