Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody shoot me, or EVH.....

VH link

It is really depressing that your entire reason for starting to play has gone loco. I remember the exact moment that the VH bug hit me.

Put a fork in VH, it's over. The 'once' mighty VH has imploded!!!

Re: Somebody shoot me, or EVH.....

seems logical... i was thinking VH, but Alice in Chains would be a better choice. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Oh brother [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Isn't this a sign of the end times [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

NOOOOOOOO
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I doubt AIC will ever be on a reality show looking for a new singer. If they are, I will be feeling the same way that Hammer does.

Comment

I think if that happens, I will move Van Halen over to my musical list which includes, Captain & Tennile, Village People and Katrina and the Waves. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Yeah, that will last.They barely sold tickets with sammy........now some unknown who wont even get kissed before they fuck him? Please....

Eddie is in full blown denial of thier place in the music world.Its been nearly 30 years since they hit the scene, not too many are waiting for a new cd, just for them and Roth to patch things up long enough for a huge tour.

Comment

I totally called this one.

Should be WAY more entertaining than the INXS version.

Comment

i thnk it would rule if the only people that were on the show were DLR impersonators.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

dude, DLR can become the new Las Vegas Elvis, it would be a riot, roth impersonators everywhere!!!

Comment

Oh man...I'm watching this one!

Comment

Ehh, it's all about the Benjamins baby. What else do they have to do?

He's not unique enough to do "the Osbournes" type of thing. Hehe...

Comment

I just hope we don't have to sit and watch the next potential VH frontman sing all the GARBAGE (nirvana, REM, etc.) that they sang this season. What the f*ck does that prove?

They totally avoided the whole decade (80's) with song selections for the INXS season. I would hope for VH they would put more emphasis on rock and roll and less on crap.

Comment

As much as I hate reality TV, this is a savvy marketing move. Of all the things that the article mentioned that the show gave INXS, they left off the most important, a kick in the ass of their career.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Sounds like GREAT TV. Maybe EVH will get lucky and find a singer who can also write songs.
                              This is exactly what VH needs. Thay have a ton of hits in their back catalog and everybody wants them to succeed. They just need a singer. We all called this one.
                              Maybe this will even help EVH straighten out his act. I will always maintain though that all EVH has to do is hire DLR back, shut up and play his guitar and get back in the studio and eventually hit the road. It would be one of the biggest most successful tours of the year. He should even consider bringing DLR and Sammy on the tour. They could do a chronological set starting with Dave and ending with Sammy. Gary doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                              X