X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mean partycrashers

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm REALLY REALLY scared of underground raves here.
    There are a Lot of junkies (most of them are heroin addicts and a lot of them have HIV or AIDS).
    People are very tight and dance and then some ASSWIPE sneaks behind somone and stabs that person with needle wich is infected with HIV and then says "Welcome to the club".
    [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I would kill those mofos with my bare hands [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF,sounds like some bad urban legend.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, seen that, know people who have experencied that [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      I'm REALLY REALLY scared of underground raves here.
      There are a Lot of junkies (most of them are heroin addicts and a lot of them have HIV or AIDS).
      People are very tight and dance and then some ASSWIPE sneaks behind somone and stabs that person with needle wich is infected with HIV and then says "Welcome to the club".
      [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I would kill those mofos with my bare hands [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF,sounds like some bad urban legend.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, seen that, know people who have experencied that [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm gonna stop posting...Just gonna leave it blank and you can look at my quote...That's so sickening someone would do something like that

Comment

Urban Legend, Endrik. Lemme guess, you heard it from a friend of a friend.

Check http://www.snopes.com
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X