Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean partycrashers

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle9931.htm

Was interesting to watch. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Mean partycrashers

Wow, that's freakin nuts.

Comment

This suprises who?
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

What the hell? How much further are things going to slip before the other 45% of our country waked up?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          This suprises who?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno man, I've seen some wild freakin parties, but none of em ever crashed like that. Actually, most of em don't even get stopped here, so that really surprises me

Comment

Burning Man will be next.

Comment

Same here Irfaan. Hell, I've shared manier beer with our local police force at our keggars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Interesting video, but I wouldn't get too worked up over it. We have no idea on what really happend to create this situation. The narrative was written by someone with an agenda so I wouldn't take it as fact. The cops could in the wrong or over the top, but typically there is a reason this stuff happens. For one, you can almost guarantee there were underage kids drinking and drugs. Like it or not that is illegal. Maybe this was just a cake and ice cream party, but I doubt it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

When I was a kid we often had cops show up in force to break up parties. The kids who got mouthy got hurt and the ones that left quietly were fine. Occasionally an innocent by standard got maced, but that was rare. It isn't right, but looking back at it I understand why it happened.

Comment

Did I hear right there at the end? Did a cop tell him to put the camera down or get arrested? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

In the words of the author " ....it was a 100% totally legal party...." then ".....they arrested a guy who obviously was a dealer because one of their dogs signaled he was carrying drugs..." and then "...we had security searching everyone for drugs....".

Seems to me, any party with illegal drugs is, well... illegal.....or at least I presume it is in all 50 states.

And since raves are known for drugs....I can see where 1+1=2.

Next, obviously, the security did not do a very good job.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: That should teach them a lesson for listening to that goofy hip-hop techno bullshit. Listen to some Coroner or The Forbidden next time.-Lou
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Moral of the story is: Raves are bad... Mmmmk?

Comment

I'm REALLY REALLY scared of underground raves here.
                        There are a Lot of junkies (most of them are heroin addicts and a lot of them have HIV or AIDS).
                        People are very tight and dance and then some ASSWIPE sneaks behind somone and stabs that person with needle wich is infected with HIV and then says "Welcome to the club".
                        [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I would kill those mofos with my bare hands [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I'm REALLY REALLY scared of underground raves here.
                          There are a Lot of junkies (most of them are heroin addicts and a lot of them have HIV or AIDS).
                          People are very tight and dance and then some ASSWIPE sneaks behind somone and stabs that person with needle wich is infected with HIV and then says "Welcome to the club".
                          [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I would kill those mofos with my bare hands [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF,sounds like some bad urban legend.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Go to the Salt Lake Tribue and search for Rave. A few articles on the bust.
                            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Obviously there was a "problem" for that to happen..the Po Po were called for an "assignment...they took care of their assignment.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

dats it...done! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cool...no shots or mayhem....so what's the problem!?

how's that being treated like "terrorist"... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

hey if you were a cop and got that radio assingment...what would you do REFUSE the assignment????!...we don't know the details that lead to that incident..nor have the right to second guess their actions....we don't don't know what the "complaint" was [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I broke up many so called parties and events at clubs ..every friggin' weekend...those things get silly stupid and dangerous...people are packin' and drunk and shit..potentialy dangerous stuff man... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The cops did their.."job"...as it was handed to them..BRAVO!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X