Stray Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stray Cat

Here's a pic of Squeaky the day after her operation.

Comment

Jeri, my step-daughter named her Socks. When I woke up this morning she came running from wherever she had been sleeping and rubbed against my legs and very vocally told me she was hungry. Even with her broken hip she is very active and alot of fun to play with.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jack...your the goods dude..but you know I already think that!

People...the worse animals that exist....IMO
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good job, Jack [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

If ya want some PayPal help with the kitty, lemme know [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I never understood how people that threw animals in a river in a bag thought they were doing a good thing. I can understand that having wild rabid dogs and ferile cats over-running the place is a concern, but would it kill any of these people to have a heart?

If it did kill them to have a heart, would they be missed? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Awww... I love moggies!
            Here's a picture of my Mum's cat "Bella"
            She was a stray, found living in a cinema!
            Daft as a brush, and not a mean bone in her.

Comment

Working...
            X