Just got home from the hospital..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got home from the hospital..

Yo Bro, I had spinal fusion done in 2002, they sent me home too early from the hospital....I developed illius that shut down my lower track.... Illius is caused from the anesthesia that they gave me before the surgery.... The only way that I recovered was by a 5-day return stay in the hospital and NO pain medicine!!! The morphine was prolonging the condition.

Hope things work out for you Gwarghoul, hang in there!!

Adrian
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

grab some dilaudid if you can....tiniest pills I ever took...biggest wallop I've ever felt. When I was in the hospital for Lyme disease (yeah I waited too long to get seen and it progressed to the point of ICU for three weeks) they started me off on Tylenol with codiene, then percosets, then percodans, then these HUGE fuckin morphine pills that they give to terminally ill cancer victims, then finally they gave up and gave me a dilaudid drip in my IV...then sent me home with a three week supply of the pill form....if you have pain...you will never know it when on dilaudid
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Remember this too.....when yer low you can only go in one directio and that's up....hope that you feel better soon man....just take it easy and get better...let the gf pamper you
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

i will refrain from telling you what to acquire to kill pain.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i hope you're feeling a whole lot better than yesterday.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

but if you can't take the pain anymore ask for OC10s ( they are the milder ones) at least...so you won't be in agony...BUT they make you feel VERY good and they are VERY addicting..

believe me I know!

but it will get you thru until you don't need them..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Alrighty guys,

I had the big one, well two to be exact.
                Took those stool softeners, layed off the vicodins for a day and a half..couldn't sleep thru the withdrawls...and proceeded to the bathroom the other morning.

Then I took a shower, and went to sleep.

You were right...fried foods sure have thier way thru me..or at least getting there real quick after ingestion now!

I got some merperidine or some generic 50mg of dimmerol from a friend, trying to take something to make me uh..feel better. They gave me dolloudin around the clock in the er, then dimmerol every hour and a half before and after the surger until the day I went home....by IV...same place I put her!..j/k.

Thanks for the encouragement again, guys... it really means a lot to me, and to hear your similar experiences/knowqledge..

Adrian.. we still gotta hang out bro!

Comment

> I don't do pain pills,they all put me to sleep. On the other hand,I have seen all kinds of people fuck themselves up on them,so try and get off them as soon as you can,it doesn't sound like you are abusing them. As far as Bill being in constant pain from his neck,let me relate a story about a dear friend and his relationship with constant pain. I met Chip what would be about 2 years ago if he hadn't passed away back in May from accumulated immune system disorders caused by hemophelia. His hemophelia was about as bad as it can get. He had to carry a Cryociprotate syringe with him at ALL times,this is a super-fast blood clotting agent given in only the most extreme cases,and then only rarely because people that bad off with it don't usually get to be old enough to be able to self-administer it. I also have a 1st cousin that does this,but due to self-experimentation with body-building supplements and other typical GNC products,oddly enough he is the picture of health. Chip's was crippling him also,he always wore baggy clothes and stuff to conceal it,but he looked and walked like a knock-kneed young deer that hasn't gotten strong enough to support it's own weight. He needed a knee replacement the whole time I knew him,about 6 months after we met,the doctors told him if we cut you open to perform this surgery that will help you,you will most certainly bleed to death on the table and unfortunately there is NOTHING we can do about it. When we first met,he was PRESCRIBED 150mg of Hydrodcodone,plus 100mg of the old school,non-time released Oxycontin. A doctor told him once that the only thing stronger they could give him was either the dreaded 8mg Dilaudid or a 20mg straight morphine. He tried both briefly,but couldn't function afterwards and made him nauseous for days afterwards. They eventually beefed up these already massive doses to 200 Hydro and 200 Oxy,and even that wasn't enough to keep him up and moving after they took Vioxx off the market,when he ran out of it he left his house 3 times in the next 8 months,and all of those times were for medical appointments. He wasn't taking all that to get off,he was taking it cause he NEEDED it. He had been on serious medication long enough that even when he was on the 150/100/Vioxx routine,he would routinely put up to 200 miles a day on his Trail Blazer riding around on back roads cheefin' and listening to the loudest non-show car system I have ever heard. All this pain medication deteriorating his system,plus all the medical problems that neccessitated them,totally ravaged his immune sytem,and he eventually died of Pneumonia. Take it until you quit hurting,then stop,please. Tommy D.
                  "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Working...
                  X