Just bought one of these--->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just bought one of these--->

I've had my 6 for about 2-1/2 years now. I have yet to have any problems. Great car.

Comment

We should start a club. Look at all of us who have the same car in the same color! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My Mom has a Mazda 6 and loves it! They look like pretty cool cars. I'd rather have a Lotus Elise though:

Comment

Haha, thread resurrection at it's finest! Well, I forgot to update this one. We had the car for the night, and were supposed to go sign the papers in the morning. We didn't. We got talking about it some more, and we decided to take it back, and my wife is going to drive her shitty Pontiac Montana for another 6 mos to a year. At that time, we will probably buy something used like an Audi A4 Quattro. We came to the realization that as cool as it would be to have a new car, we can put up with the P.O.S Pontiac for a while longer, and since it's worthless now, it's not going to lose any value over the next 6 mos. It already has $140k miles on it, so who gives a fuck. Plus I think it's smarter to buy a used "higher end" car, because it will hold it's value better. The Quattro should be really good in the snow, and from what I hear, Audis are not very expensive for parts, because they are just fancy VWs anyway.

Anyone ever have an A4?
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

My father in law had a elise just like that, and now has the facelifted version in bright yellow. They're OK, and great to drive, but they're noisy, uncomfortable, difficult to get in and out of, the stereo is crap etc.... very much a road legal go-kart!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Paul, if you get an Audi drive down to Toronto to get one, you have a lot of choices there. I have the A6. I want to get the A6 or A8 4.2 now, but here in Ottawa we dont have the selection that Toronto has, unless you want an A4...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Paul, if you get an Audi drive down to Toronto to get one, you have a lot of choices there. I have the A6. I want to get the A6 or A8 4.2 now, but here in Ottawa we dont have the selection that Toronto has, unless you want an A4...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was looking on Autotrader, and there's a shitload of them. Looks like I won't have a problem finding a nice one!!
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

cool dude...nice ride..

I just woke up ya know...at the crack of 10PM.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I woke up basically at 6pm. (I was up from 10am-noon, then slept til 8) but I'm getting sick. What's your excuse? haha
                    Zeegler - I love my A4. 2005 1.8t, auto, unfortunately, as there were no sticks left. Audi normally makes 50/50 stick/auto for their A4s, but since they were clearing out old parts on the old bodystyle, they did 25/75 and sold out the manuals a while before I was even looking. Anyway, it's at a nice sportiness level in that it's fast and fun enough to get you in trouble, but also, if you drive like a granny you get a nice smooth ride and almost 30 mpg. There is a turbolag, I don't care what anyone says, but of course I tend to drive the crap out of it since it's leased. I'm just certain now that my next car will have a nice, big V8. Backseats a little cramped, but I really only drive myself. Decently big trunk, will hold my 4x12 no problem, and could probably fit my head back there too. My dads got a v6 passat, and it's got more power, more luxury (believe it or not) and cost a tad less (either that or the same), so remember you're paying for the audi name. But on the whole though, two thumbs up.

Comment

roomy...shit...My Cobra...I can't even put a bucket O' chicken in the trunk...it won't fit... [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

and when I get in that thing...I put it on like a tight pair of pants...I don't get in the Cobra...I wear it..

I would LOVE to see Ron trying to get out of the cobra...he could maybe...with the jaws of life and a tub of butter...my one bud is about Ron's size...took me five fuggin' minutes to extract him outta there... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

then he got his three foot mane of hair all stuck in the Sun Visor....what a mess.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cobra replica ya mean [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X