Just bought one of these--->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought one of these--->

to replace my wife's shitty Pontiac Montana.

We got it loaded with leather, sunroof, all the shit. It's a dark titanium color. Anyone else have one?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Just bought one of these--->

Ask Crusher. He had one with lots of problems and got rid of it.

Comment

I bought one for my wife about 3 weeks ago. Great little car, no problems. I had a Mazda MX-6 years ago - got rid of it @ 180k miles - original clutch and original turbo too! Drove the hell out of it, never broke down.
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

.last night I just saw the same model in car showroom near my house and admiring it. very nice looking.

Comment

Yep. Here's mine, a Mazda3 with the sport package and red alien lights. Racing seats... the works.
          Speedy little fucker too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

one of the girls here at work bought one a while back. Can't get her to STFU about it. I think they look pretty sporty. I've never owned a car that small, but I reckon my wife would love it.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yup, I had one, nothing but problems. Was in the shop a few times for different ailments. Mine must have been built on Friday afternoon or first thing Monday morning [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Luckily, Mazda gives you a free rental car, if it wasn't for that, I'd be really broke. Finally traded it in last month for a Honda Accord. No problems yet.

Comment

Can you put a blade on the bottom of that little thing and mow the lawn?..........

Comment

Nah, too light - the grass would push it over [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Zoom...zoom...Zoom!
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

One of the guys I work with has a loaded one in titanium too. Its an excellent car and he has been very happy with it. To me it looks almost customized. Mazda did a great job with the 3 and the 6.

Comment

I had some problems with my Protege in '01 and '02 and I was to the point where I was did have to say.. "if ya can't fix it..new car" as it was still under the 60k warranty.
                        I had it in the shop for about 2 weeks and the dealership coughed up a new rental 2003. The must've put a good 2-3 grand into warranty work but it ran fine after that.

The Mazda 3 hatchback looks inviting. They've been pushing hard to be a major competitor against the other major MIJ manufacturers.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          One of the guys I work with has a loaded one in titanium too. Its an excellent car and he has been very happy with it. To me it looks almost customized. Mazda did a great job with the 3 and the 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I didn't have a brand new company vehicle, I'd probably pick up the Mazda 6 sport hatchback. 5-speed of course.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Don't be fooled by the Mazda3's small size, its bigger than you think. Five people can sit in mine comfortably. And I can get three guitars and one amp (or two practice amps) in the boot without putting the seats down. It hugs corners like a dream and is weighted very nicely. Driving in city (Dallas) traffic is really nice with this. It's a manual transmission and UBER fun to drive! It has major kick. Couldn't beat a mustang or a vette at a light, but everbody else's car I can leave in the dust with this little mofo. Especially all the SUVs and giant ranch trucks around here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Hey, it makes me feel cool. Shut up.

I have a Honda Accord LX too, an older 90s model. Love it. That thing has been all over the country, great cars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Yup, I had one, nothing but problems. Was in the shop a few times for different ailments. Mine must have been built on Friday afternoon or first thing Monday morning [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Luckily, Mazda gives you a free rental car, if it wasn't for that, I'd be really broke. Finally traded it in
                              last month for a Honda Accord. No problems yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              It's a freaking Honda, built to last!
                              I know a girl who has one of those Mazdas...and a decked out 99 civic...guess which car she drives more? The fucking Mazda. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X