X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just thought I\'d drop in...

I know of that all to well.

Congrats on the marrige though Guys.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Why is it I heard Butthead's chuckle when I read this? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Because your head was stuck up your ass. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmmmkaaaaaaay. Tell ya what, I'll get my head outta my ass if you promise to take your Prozac and go sit in the corner like a good boy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously dude, I think something along the lines of, "You are quite attractive. Tekky is a lucky man." would have been more appropriate. Agreed? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

I read this all wrong. I thought he was responding to zeegler.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I think he was refering to Kip Winger in her avatar, thinking it was him posting. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Inappropriate comments aside...

I guess Tekky's getting lucky this weekend, huh?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ...Oh, wait. That was an inappropiate comment, too, wasn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Let me fix that...

I guess Mr. AND Mrs. Tekky are getting lucky this weekend, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k, guys! Congrats on the pending nuptials. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on getting married..

Me and Mrs. Bill Z Bub have been married now for....hmmmm ..about 75 years now..

it's pretty cool...she's a great cook , I got fat and we still like each other most of the time , and have sex once in a while...she still looks fantasic!

Marriage is pretty cool... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's safe to say that I'm getting lucky. No offense taken at the comments. I'm marrying a very wonderful woman. No offense to anyone and their significant others, but Kristi is the best!

I just thought the comment from veliyasin was a bit off. Then again, tone and inflection do not translate well to written documents. There are also many other factors that play into how something is worded and subsequently interpreted like age, upbringing, environment, comfort-level, security, mood, etc... Do I want to bring "the wrath of Todd" to bear upon him? Naaah, I think she's pretty hot too.

By the way, I'm the primary cook in our household. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (but she's in charge of counting calories and fat - I've gone way too long being un-checked in that department and it's time to get my weight back down)
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I just thought the comment from veliyasin was a bit off.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Sorry about that.

Comment

Stay slim while you can Tekkster...because it creeps on you later dude...

you'll be a sexy , manly fat fuck in no time!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think I'm there already. I'm working on being a lean, mean sex machine.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

yeah, me too...I've been working on that for about 15 years now...

someday...

NOT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X