Just thought I'd drop in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I'd drop in...

Hey all! Did ya miss me???? Well, I've been busy being unemployed - damn it's been great! So - this weekend is the wedding, and next weekend is NAMM. What more could a girl ask for???? Get married and go to NAMM all in a week! Totally awesome! I'm still stuck on Mary had a Little Lamb and a scale, but we haven't had time to teach me anything else really on the guitar - but my Moom has made her request - I am to learn Stairway to Heaven. Yeah - ok mom, no problem.

Re: Just thought I\'d drop in...

Wish I was unemployed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

You are hot.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it I heard Butthead's chuckle when I read this? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          You are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it I heard Butthead's chuckle when I read this? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, heh heh, yeah! Like chicks rule! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            Because your head was stuck up your ass. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              You are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy cowboy... she's very much taken.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                You are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy cowboy... she's very much taken.

[/ QUOTE ]
                I know and you are a lucky man. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

My best wishes for your wedding.

Comment

I think Veliyasin would have noticed the "MRS" in MrsTekky's screen name before posting that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I'm unemployed as well, but I'm not getting married, so life blows here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats again to you and Todd [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] We want ceremony photos! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately, I can't impose my manners on others. Besides, with this board that would be waaaaay too big of a task.
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I think Veliyasin would have noticed the "MRS" in MrsTekky's screen name before posting that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] What are you talking about?

I was mainly commenting on pics Tekky posted of her on another thread anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, I actually can't remember seein ya post in awhile. Good luck on the wedding day dudes, didn't realize it was so soon. Maybe I should read some more posts, eh? Tekky, ya gotta do somethin man, Mary Had a Little Lamb ain't gonna cut it dude. Gotta have Mary slaughterin that lamb with some shred [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yeah, unfortunately, I can't impose my manners on others. Besides, with this board that would be waaaaay too big of a task.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well actually you can Mr. but the "too big a task" comment definitely stands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm still stuck on Mary had a Little Lamb

[/ QUOTE ]
                            cool! I love SRV! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well actually you can Mr. but the "too big a task" comment definitely stands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Naaah, it would be fun, but I don't want/like to abuse my power. I could change his avatar every once in a while though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X