Great quotes from the Great Kat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great quotes from the Great Kat

you did her did't you...you dirty little bastard!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ken, does it rhyme with bondo, or Hondo? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She's basically taken the persona Nugent had in the 70s and mutated it for a female of the 2000s. Nugent got his "I'm the Greatest" schtick in turn from Ali and kicked it up a notch. Hey, if it gets attention...
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I like how the interviewer asked her about John Williams--obviously intending to ask about the classical guitar player--and she interpreted it to be about the other John Williams, the movie music composer. Yeah, she's well-versed on classical music... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Of course, they didn't have a guitar program at Julliard when she was there, so maybe that's outside her universe. I have to admit, she's entertaining, even though I don't care at all for her playing.

Comment

She needs a BATH!
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

She was trained as a violinist at Julliard.

Comment

That Kat needs to be trained at a Kennel. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              Does she still take make up tips from Blackie Balless? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

why release a dvd that's only 15 minutes.. ??!
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

because thats all the producers could handle! LOOK AT HER!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The only chick that whooped my ass playin' guitar...I mean when you watch her you go...wow..WTF??!!

Jennifer Batten...she played for Michael Jackson you know...she was at the Neverland Ranch...she probably saw wacko jacko naked..and she had the biggest hair ever in existence..

this has nothing to do with anything...

BUT...what if? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Batten's ..Above , Below and Beyond is a "real" guitar album...not like that freakshow with tits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jennifer Batten is an amazing guitarist. I saw her playing with Jeff Beck a few years ago, and she was creating all kinds of strange guitar sounds.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Jennifer Batten...she played for Michael Jackson you know...she was at the Neverland Ranch...she probably saw wacko jacko naked..

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubtful...only the 8 year-old boys get that 'privilege'. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          you did her did't you...you dirty little bastard!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still wouldn't do her with your PP, and blame it on John! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not that there's anything wrong with your Dark Marsupial....just not in this lifetime....she's still outwardly skanky!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And Rich....nope...doesn't rhyme with Bondo or Hondo...I doubt highly they'd ever have a celebrity clinic there...the place is a long narrow shoebox.

Comment

what the hell is her deal...yeah she got attention...but it's not good attention..

she's been trying this crap out for years...it ain't workin'..

you'd think she would switch tactics ...but no..

now she really sexy...20 years later...in her menopause...why do they call it menopause...shouldn't it be womanopause..

just thinkin'..

I bet she has a grassy knoll.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Kat = Blackie Lawless + Crazy Eddie (the TV salesman) + Michaelangelo + Jessica Simpson.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X