Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great quotes from the Great Kat

http://media.music.ign.com/articles/...88/vids_1.html

Yes she can shred... but she makes a better commedian [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Re: Great quotes from the Great Kat

[img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] She's more energetic than an auctioneer and that Oxy Clean dude put together! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

She sounds like a wrestler! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

She actually smiles a couple of times [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

"SHUT UP I'M DOING AN INTERVIEW!!!" What a great video. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

lol....
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I couldnt watch the whole thing, she really comes across as an airhead............

Comment

haha that was great
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Best.thing.ive.seen.in.ages. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you know as much as she is "supposed" to shred I never heard her play anything with any feel or a good tone..nothing...just fast crazy bs...it doesn't sound musical to me...

20+ years with this beotch...am I missing something...

she's seems like a nasty little , crazy whore....she seems to make Courtney Love Hole look like Shirley friggin' Temple..

I wanna punch her in the ovaries...

I had Paganini's Rape...or whatever it was called...it was a friggin' joke...

she's a dick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

she's a very ugly dick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Jesus , Mary and Joseph ...oh fuck yeah she is..

she's an asshole! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and a dickhole!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I thought i saw her on COPS being arrested for smoking crack and soliciting sex.
                          "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

I'd hang with her. She's too fucking intense though. Calm the fuck down bitch!

Comment

it's a friggin' schtick you fuggin knuckleheads!!....LOL!

Actually...I met her a few years ago at a clinic at a music store (wont mention the name, cuz I fuckin' hate them!)
                              And "out of charecter"...she's really cool to talk to. She's really down to earth, and not the "crazy crack whore" persona she wears in public. She's also very well versed in anything metal. Yeah....she tends to overdo this wacked out personality...but that's what got her noticed in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X