Happy Canada Day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Canada Day!!!!

There are very few Canadians in Niagara Falls. Pretty much everyone working in the stores is Chinese or Pakistani. Everyone else is tourists from the U.S, Japan, or who knows where. Canadians know better than to go there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Basically, Canada day is just another excuse for us to get drunk and party. Not that we really need an excuse. Women are allowed to go topless in the streets here in Canada, so that's great during weather like this. Drunk chicks + hot weather = naked boobs. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Chick's boobies come out on this day in Canada!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Jesus tap dancin' Christ that is awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

When the hell did Canada get thier own day ?? That ain't right....

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, wait till we annex them. They'll have their day alright, hahaha...

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

I wore a blue rain coat on Maid of the mist..

It didn't work though...I still got all wet...I just looked stupider while getting wet..

Niagra on the lake was a much nicer area though...upper class tourists I guess...away from Niagra Falls...which is also known as the biggest outdoor 7-11.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I liked the Hershey store...I bought a five pound Hershey bar...

I ate it... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hah, Niagara-on-the-Lake. Populated by stuck up old people and homos. Tourists are mostly more old people, and a bunch of Japanese. Overpriced, nowhere to park. It's a pretty town though. How much did ya pay for that chocolate Bill? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I forgot zeegs...but it was BIG..

I ate it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X