Happy Canada Day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Canada Day!!!!

Today is Canada Day. Best wishes to my fellow Canadians. Don't get too hammered. (yah right) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Re: Happy Canada Day!!!!

Happy Canada day to our neighbors to the North! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now take off eh?!

(sorry for the bad Canadian stereotype...but Bob and Doug McKenzie are permanently etched in my brain!)

Comment

Happy Canada day! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      My girls 12th birthday, my best friends daughters B-Day too.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Happy Canada Day, guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] In the interests of cross-border amity we should declare a NorAMholiday where we take the entire first week of July off! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Haha, sounds good to me!
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Happy Canada day to our neighbors to the North! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Now take off eh?!

(sorry for the bad Canadian stereotype...but Bob and Doug McKenzie are permanently etched in my brain!)

[/ QUOTE ]

I speak with Canadians dailey and although I have never heard one say aboot a few say eh all the time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have a great Canada Day, btw what do you's guys do to celebrate Canada Day? Drink alot of beer and blow stuff up or is it more sedate?

Comment

I personally don't do anything worthwhile on Canada Day... it's just a day of drinking, concerts, fireworks, and road closures downtown. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's also super-humid outside today, so I'm keeping my medium-sized pale ass indoors waiting for that thunderstorm to hit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">well congrats to you fellas up north, I think I'll have a few in your name today..and tomorrow..and the next day and the next... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I was downtown already this morning on a bike ride. It was packed already at 10:00 am, lots of stuff going on. Babes everywhere...hot weather has one worthwhile aspect. It looks like it will storm though, that would kinda suck. I'm not sure if my 7.5 mos. pregnant wife is up to wandering around on the hill this year anyway, we'll see later I guess.

Happy Canada Day to all fellow Canucks!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Drink up lads!!!

Comment

Bottoms Up ! (Molson's, preferably) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

I'm gonna come down there and Pee in the Niagra...

I did that once...off the Maid in the Mist...

I want to do it again...but on the Gorillas in the Mist..the only "mist" those monkeys would see ...is my pee..

I'm high! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jimmy B is from Canada...and so is Terrance and Phillip!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Happy Canada Day to you guys up North and thanks again for my favorite band of all-time - RUSH!
                        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

What is Happy Canada Day?

Another excuse to get drunk?
                          [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, what is Canada day all "aboot"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

when I went to Niagra Falls...all I saw was indians and towel heads selling crap...

it was like a huge outdoors 7/11...but with lots of water!

for Canada day I suggest that all Canadians go to Niagra Falls and clean house...take all that water and give it a good towel headed enema... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That's all I know aboot Canada ...Niagra Falls.

but they don't bother me...because I put my anti-towel head game face on..But I always got that .."don't fuckin talk to me" face on.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X