Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone have an explosive 4th of july!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Everyone have an explosive 4th of july!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    When I was a little kid we set off a big rocket that we'd all went together and bought from some big kid. It was like about 12" long and over an inch diameter... A very big Big boom for us little kids.

Right before it launched, it ummm, fell over and went screaming down the street along the ground. It finally hit a bump and took flight... Ummm, right through someones kitchen window!!

Right through the glass and into the house... and then it exploded inside the house, and man did it explode, breaking some other windows out in the process... We about crapped ourselves we were so scared..

Lucky no one was home and somehow it didn't ignite the house when it went off thankfully, but we got in a ton of trouble over that one... We were so screwed that summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ya know, it's truly amazing how careless you can be as kids. We'd have bottlerocket fights in the woods (abandon lot down the street [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). We'd nail each other with these things and it's hard to believe nobody ended up hurt...man I miss those fukkin times... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No doubt...

Some buddies of mine when we were teens, were driving around tripping. and tossing m-80s and H-100s out of the car. Well, my one bud dropped one. And went to pick it up blowing a fair amount of a couple fingers away.

He went to the hospital, and admitted he was on acid. They refused to give him any pain meds, and proceeded to restrian him, and debrade and trim the damaged flesh away from his fingers, with no painkillers. Man, he said he it was the most traumatic thing he could imagine, considering his state of mind and what he was on at the time.

He quit doing drugs and drinking at that time... Good choice I guess.

Once, another acquaintance was drunk and lighting firecrackers with his cigarette once. He eventually threw the cig and put a firecracker in his mouth. That certainly left an impression on him, hehe... ehh, I hear that he still drinks though...

Comment

Hey Tommy, you need to blow up that ugly green shirt! Bwahahaha!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

its my 8th anniversary tommorow, i'm ditching work, and and i bought over 100 bucks worth of very large mortar's and explosives,,,this is the first year i didn't buy little stuff like bottle rockets and firecrackers,,just BIG BOOMING SHIT [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

John that was the nastiest story ever...owwwwwww...

who in the fuck was that dude...did I know him..

my stupid lil' bro just put the lit end of a giant mosquito chaser in his mouth today while lightin' shit and the he was holding a roman candle in his hand and the first fireball came out the back and shot him in the belly...so he drops the fuckin' thing as my my whole family runs for cover.......it was awesome!!!

Happy 4th of July everbody...now go blow some shit up!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              When I was a little kid we set off a big rocket that we'd all went together and bought from some big kid. It was like about 12" long and over an inch diameter... A very big Big boom for us little kids.

Right before it launched, it ummm, fell over and went screaming down the street along the ground. It finally hit a bump and took flight... Ummm, right through someones kitchen window!!

Right through the glass and into the house... and then it exploded inside the house, and man did it explode, breaking some other windows out in the process... We about crapped ourselves we were so scared..

Lucky no one was home and somehow it didn't ignite the house when it went off thankfully, but we got in a ton of trouble over that one... We were so screwed that summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">ya know, it's truly amazing how careless you can be as kids. We'd have bottlerocket fights in the woods (abandon lot down the street [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]). We'd nail each other with these things and it's hard to believe nobody ended up hurt...man I miss those fukkin times... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems we were always playing in South Dakota on the 4th we'd often have wars in the bandhouse or at the hotel. Fireworks were illegal in MN up until a couple years ago-even sparklers so we kinda made up for lost time.

Have a Safe &amp; Fun 4th everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

(keep tabs on your pets and kids)

Comment

It wasn't a fair fight, you know. The Brits were all tuckered out from picking up the French's weapons for so many years. I suppose you did gain independance, though. Not like up here - England Jr.

Happy Independance Day, Yanks. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

We should take over Canada anyways.
                  I mean, how hard would it be?
                  Shipping would be cheaper...and...well, that'd be fun!

Comment

How hard would it be? Send the Boy Scouts.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Needless to say, and I don't want to start a pissy thread war, but the French were instrumental in our gaining Independence from the British. Kinda an irony now.

Comment

...because the Brits were pooped from fighting them for so many years. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Have a happy 4th my southern Brothers and Sisters! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dont drink and drive. Just leave the car at home.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

ahhh man the only thing that is EXPOSIVE around here is my ass..

I got the SHITZ!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I think I bruised my colon... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                            X