Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone have an explosive 4th of july!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone have an explosive 4th of july!!!!!!

i'm off until tuesday, i'll be busy blowing stuff up cuz i'm a pyro. glad to see you back bill. everyone -be destructive, but be safe -lol
    happy 4th of july

tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: Everyone have an explosive 4th of july!!!!!!

I'd give anything to light up some fireworks in Iraq and Afghanistan. Just a couple of warheads would be great.....Actually fuck it, blow it up and throw some crud on it...........

Comment

i just bought a bunch of mortar shells i love BIG BOOM type stuff [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      the 4th is also our 8 year Anniversary [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      MOSH ON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Tomy, dig your freedom under that bloody red sun of fantastic L.A. (HB's close enough!).There are so many fireworks stands around here, I really should get some stuff this year. My nephew's new pad is on the beach and his balcony has a perfect view of the fireworks displays (they have 'em every Friday of the summer here)! Maybe some Roman candles...
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I've got Heavy explosives, Kegs of rainier, and Thick steaks ready to go for the weekend
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

explosions? hell yeah. one of the few wonderful thigns about montana. Lots of open space to blow shit up in.

SPARKLER BOMBS! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

Comment

You could have a Nuc in Montana and no one would know you blew it up
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Who says we don't? !!!!!!

Kim Jong Il (sp?) aint got nothing on us in Montana. But I guess we're the good guys...huh.

Comment

I'm a pyro too and have passed the gene on to my offspring [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We always blow up stuff on the 4th as well as on New Year's Eve. They have been bugging me for the last 2 weeks...when we going to the fireworks shop dad [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't dick around with the little stuff...I buy the big ass stuff and put on a pretty good show [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

My kids and I will be carrying on a long standing traditon of pyromania.

Have fun!

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Yeah man....my sis bought a whole bunch of expolsives...

I get to blow em off...

cool... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I had a stupid bottle rocket nail me right between the eyes last year...that was a pleasant surprise.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

There's a video on ebaumsworld.com of some chinese guy with a bunch of firecrackers strapped across his chest, he lit 'em all off and when all was said and done, he was burned to a crisp.. it was funny to watch, obviously the guy did it on his own will so he got what was coming to him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There isn't really any 4th of July celebration here in Japan but for some reason there are fireworks in every convenience store this time of year so I won't have any problem getting something to blow up.

Comment

Have a safe and fun 4th. God bless America.... If you don't like it hear then leave!

Funny story about the 4th of July. My father managed to get ahold of some large, semi-legal fireworks last year. (The ones that have really long sticks that you place in the ground). We shot them all off last 4th and I was nearly on the receiving end of a falling stick. These things fell down, after they exploded, at a very fast rate. I was standing down by the fire and heard a sharp ZZZIP go right by me. I turn around to find a large firework stick smoldering and sticking out of the ground two feet away from me.

Hopefully this year I will not almost die.

Have a good one!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

GMS
                          Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                          The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

When I was a little kid we set off a big rocket that we'd all went together and bought from some big kid. It was like about 12" long and over an inch diameter... A very big Big boom for us little kids.

Right before it launched, it ummm, fell over and went screaming down the street along the ground. It finally hit a bump and took flight... Ummm, right through someones kitchen window!!

Right through the glass and into the house... and then it exploded inside the house, and man did it explode, breaking some other windows out in the process... We about crapped ourselves we were so scared..

Lucky no one was home and somehow it didn't ignite the house when it went off thankfully, but we got in a ton of trouble over that one... We were so screwed that summer.

Comment

I brought back a bag of "firecrackers" from Tijuana many years ago. Late one night, naturally following the consumption of copious quantities of alcohol, some friends decided that it would be a good idea to use a couple of them to blow the letters off the front of a fraternity house down the street. Let's just say that large plastic greek letters proved to be no match or Tijuana firecrackers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                              X