I'm in hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m in hell...

I'm enjoying this heat here in Jersey, and if I ever get complacent about it, I close my eyes and try to remember digging my nuts out of my stomach in February. I'll take the heat. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Yeah this St. Louis heat is ridiculous! Actually I think its hit 98 here for a few days now... Heat index is like 105 or 110!

Comment

It's a bitch here in NJ....upper 80's to around mid-90's but the humidity is the killer near 90% everyday. I wouldn't normally bitch about it either Don, but it sucks for us upper-respiratorily challenged folk! Ya can't friggin' breathe!
        (No anti-smoking comments from the peanut gallery either!!) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Do what I do [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img].........I balance my humidity laced oxygen level between Marlboro lights and Primetine Mist. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

(It has been rough on the lungs)
          Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

summertime rules. you can smell the box in the air where i live.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Man... I could do without this crap... My AC has been running 24/7 for weeks... Gads...

[/ QUOTE ]

mine runs 24/7 11.5 months a year!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Heat index of over 100 degrees here in Des Moines. I love it! Just got back from a short run...ouch.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Tommy that may not be a good thing. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  I've been running my dehumidifier in my jam room at my house round the clock now for the last week, and it's been full every morning when I get up. I'm worried the necks on ymy guitars are going to go all over the place. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                  thank god I've got a pool [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I've been in Texas since 87 so I know hot. Highs 95+ lows 75 are typical. You have to have a pool or you don't go outside unless the suns just about down. I really never got acclimated to it; I sweat just standing in it for a minute. I do run in heat for endurance but other than I' just a pool dude in the summers. I work on my tan and jump in the pool about every 10 minutes

I'd take the Chuckracer upstate NY wintery weather over the heat any day.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially if you live close to a nude beach Tommy....then you're also smelling 50 to 70 year old box too! Couple that with the humidity.....eeechhhhh!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] (I made myself gag just thinking about that!)

Comment

64 and rain here in seattle
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Man... I could do without this crap... My AC has been running 24/7 for weeks... Gads...

[/ QUOTE ]

mine runs 24/7 11.5 months a year!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but when mine isn't running, I'm running a furnacethat costs 3 times more to operate...

Guess 2 hundred or so dollar AC bill is a good deal when you look at gas bills that go over 3 or 4 hundred in the winter here... Haha...

Comment

Dude, I live in New Orleans and work weeks in Montgomery, Alabama. It is hot, and hotter.

I feel your pain.

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

92 here today so far.....

Comment

About three hours ago I walked over to the Taste of Chicago for lunch... My shirt is still soaked with sweat.
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X