Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in hell...

10 day forecast for St. Louis

Wednesday was 93, Thursday 96, and today 92. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (And this isn't a dry heat [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Anyone else suffering these wonderful 90+, stifling days? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I\'m in hell...

<font color="aqua">yep, we have a few coming in the next few days again, supposed to be 95 tomorrow..whoopee!....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

it was like hell here too today.. we have celcius though.. 35+ of 'em..
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

91...but a heat index of 101 here in Alabamahell
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

That would suck. I love california weather. Everything else about the state sucks, but the weather is nice.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

90+ for the next ten days around these parts too. Add the humidity and it sucks harder. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it is hot here...but it is a dry heat?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

usually the only thing to give us a break from the heat here is a massive hail storm. usually while my car is in a parking lot at work and not in my garage. plus we had LOTS of rain the week before, so now its like a mosquito rally.

Comment

It's hot enough here today that I'm taking my lilly white ass to the swimming pool today to see if I can get a tan... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Welcome to summer time in St. Lou [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Adrian
                  All hail the 'King'
                  R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Yep, hot here too. No sign of it changing soon.

Comment

DuDe I'm in MIAMI were it's that tempature at Christmas & yes the air is that thick down here I'm surrounded by water. Humidty 80-90% everyday Bro.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Just got back from Joliet Illinois. It's been ludicrously hot and humid all the way from Niagara Falls to Chicago for about 4 days now. I wish I had a pool.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm in Cotton Country (TN) - Cotton only grows in intense heat and high humidity, and it's growing like frikkin corn around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Looks like snow on the fields - which is the cruelest mirage ever [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Man... I could do without this crap... My AC has been running 24/7 for weeks... Gads...

Comment

Oh, jeez...come the dead of winter and ya'll will be whining about the cold...
                              [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X