• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: haunted dinky?

[ QUOTE ]
    Child Of Norther

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the pictures of the flames coming from the WTC on 9/11? The human eye will actually gravitate towards finding shapes and common figures in various forms. My eye saw the "demon-like" creature right inside the upper horn of your guitar right when I opened the picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post the pic, i'm curious about this one... Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, here ya go...

Comment

This reminds me of a strange story..Back in the mid to late 80`s,i had a buddy whos folks were preachers and had their own church.He played bass for us so when his folks werent around,us freinds,including his brothers would go to the church and jam.Usually about 10 at night.We dubbed it the metal church since we would play metallica,SOD,Slayer,DRI etc.We drink beer,fired up bowls(outside we would smoke) and have a blast.Well sometimes we would leave our equipment at the church so the gospel band there could use it.Well the thing is,before their folks would use it,they would pray over our instruments and annoint them.They were"chasing the demons out".I respected their feelings but i thought it was strange being raised in catholic schools.Side note;I played gospel for them a few times.Once in cutoffs and no shoes for a wedding.It was a trip.Fellow Jcf member hunter1970 can back me up on this.He knows all about those strange times...
      "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

or it was a ghost... hahaha. maybe I was just tweaking out. FYI I was not under the influence that night.

Comment

I can pick out 4 faces in that guitar shot, and I only had 2 beers.

Comment

I think it looks like the michelin man after he's been roasted over the fire a little to long.

Comment

It looks like The Thing from the Fantastic Four [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X