Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted dinky?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a17/gu...=neckjoint.bmp

Notice anything odd in that pic? I was takin some pics of my dk-1 to put up on the bay and after I put the pics onto my computer I noticed that one was a bit creepy. What do you guys think it is? Just a fluke in the carpet reflection? Any input would be appreciated, dont want to think my house is haunted or something.

Re: haunted dinky?

Whatever you're smoking, please share. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think you're safe, it's not haunted...and yes, share [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Oh no....is this gonna be like the Ghost in the Jar from a couple years ago [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As a sad side note, Mrs LPC just HAD to have a Ghost in the Jar Lunchbox [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Remember the pictures of the flames coming from the WTC on 9/11? The human eye will actually gravitate towards finding shapes and common figures in various forms. My eye saw the "demon-like" creature right inside the upper horn of your guitar right when I opened the picture.

Comment

I saw a unicorn with some titties.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

People see what they want to see.

Comment

If you mean the pile of fleshy faces in the reflection in / or near the neck joint it's just optics it's an illusion from the reflection & your carpet pattern being distorted.
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Remember the pictures of the flames coming from the WTC on 9/11? The human eye will actually gravitate towards finding shapes and common figures in various forms. My eye saw the "demon-like" creature right inside the upper horn of your guitar right when I opened the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. no?
                  2. me too
                  3. you're house is not hunted
                  "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="yellow">
                    As a sad side note, Mrs LPC just HAD to have a Ghost in the Jar Lunchbox [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] I got the T-shirt. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I saw.... A vagina... No, wait, that's on the other browser screen, nevermind... Umm, I sorta thought it looked like that MichelinMan Marshmallow looking cartoon character on the Michelin tire adds. Hopefully, it's not YOUR reflection... hehe...

Not very scary.

Comment

I saw carpet.

pass the joint this way will ya [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Dude, your house is haunted! The only way you can get rid of the evil spirit is to send me the guitar free of charge! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If something bad happens, don't say I didn't try to warn you. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Post the pic, i'm curious about this one... Cheers

Comment

Nope, you need to burn the guitar immediately, then send me whatever's left of that spleef.
                              Me and Tommy got some pondering to do. Don't forget to videotape the burning. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

It looks like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters as he goes down in flames! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X