No announcement yet.

HELP ME GET AN ORGAN!! SAVE MY LIFE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP ME GET AN ORGAN!! SAVE MY LIFE!!

B3 is badass.

But if you really want an hammond and couldn't afford one, then you can get some sound-modul with MIDI etc. I have seen one organ modul wich is supposed to make Hammond's sounds, I think it was Roland's product.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Hogwash! Have you ever stood in front of a Leslie cab hooked up to a B3, played by someone who should? Dude, it will roll your bowels!
      Ain't no new-fangled computer card gonna simulate that!

Friggen kids these days... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude yes, many times, and I have played with it myself.
        Of corse nothing can't simulate that 100%, just like POD doesn't sound like a real SLO 100, but it gets the job done, somehow
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hogwash! Have you ever stood in front of a Leslie cab hooked up to a B3, played by someone who should? Dude, it will roll your bowels!
          Ain't no new-fangled computer card gonna simulate that!

Friggen kids these days... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1....absolutely!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm just givin ya shit, Endrik.
            Heck, I play my POD as much as my VHT!

Comment

I don't have any sense of humour, I'm evil tr00 metal-head, I sacrifice virgins and worship satan, everything must be taken seriously.

Comment

Chuck, right now we have a few BV's, we're gonna chop some of them. I like the M3 myself, I wouldn't plan on playing it live, and the M3 has just enough foot pedals that I can lay down some low-end and not get confused. Hell, yesterday I was layin' down a funky bass line with my feet!!

And as for the Leslie, my boss Jake used to run a Farfisa, a Wurlitzer and a Mellotron onstage all at the same time in the Chelsea Smiles!! The Farfisa and Wurly went through the Leslie, and the Mellotron went to a cranked Twin Reverb. When we were in the studio he brought in a SICK B3 chop in all black running through a Leslie.

We also have some Vox and Magnus organs, and we just got 9 Wurlitzer electric pianos!! You can look through our inventory real quick at our website:

Primitive Sound

Here's a quick pic of my boss Jake rockin' the Farfisa, ON FIRE!!!

Comment

John Lord could kill on Hammond.

Comment

Hell Yeah! What a cool lookin store.
                    I spent my formative years in bands with strong keyboard players, and am very familiar with most of the cool gear. That vintage gear brings back memories!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Hell Yeah! What a cool lookin store.
                      I spent my formative years in bands with strong keyboard players, and am very familiar with most of the cool gear. That vintage gear brings back memories!

[/ QUOTE ]

it's funny if you play with some good players, you soon know everything about other instruments.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Heck, I play my POD as much as my VHT!

[/ QUOTE ]
                        How things have changed! I remember back in the old JCF board, a comment like that would have had you fastened to a burning cross in no time! It was blasphemy to even mention the little red kidney.

Comment

Dude, I just gave ya $50 Sunday! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X