HELP ME GET AN ORGAN!! SAVE MY LIFE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME GET AN ORGAN!! SAVE MY LIFE!!

Hello everyone, Ace here. I need an organ real bad. I'm thinking a Hammond M3. We have about 6 here at the shop here I work, but I can't afford one, what with bills and stuff... sit here at work when it's not busy, and I write spooky stuff that I would like to turn into more than just some jammin' in the back of the shop, but I need access to my own organ. Thanks in advance for your time!!!

HELP SUPPORT A STRUGGLING MUSICIAN!!!

Any and all dontaions will be graciously accepted

-Ace
    PayPal address: [email protected]

Re: HELP ME GET AN ORGAN!! SAVE MY LIFE!!

You can be like the Phantom of the Opera with one of those bro.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Can we have your liver?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"I got your organ right here!!!!" - Anonymous.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

He's not done with it yet!

Comment

austin.craigslist.com is silly with them from free to $100, about two a month. Shipping would kick you in the ding-ding though.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Dude, you need an ass kicking for that...I thought you were fucking serious. That is no laughing matter..although I had a chuckle. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Dude, you need an ass kicking for that...I thought you were fucking serious. That is no laughing matter..although I had a chuckle. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
                  I'll make you a deal. I agree that it was title chosen in poor taste, and I sincerely appreciate that you are concerned enough to open this thread with the intention of helping me in a time of need.

I will grant you this, I will let you "kick my ass" if you fly me out to New Orleans and let me crash on your couch for a week. You get your gratification, I get a free vacation!!
                  [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

There was this Tiger Army song on their second album that had an organ in it, and I think it really made the song stand out.

Comment

I got an organ you can plant tulips on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I got an organ you can plant tulips on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        "I can play piano pretty well, but I suck on organ."

My boss Jake Cavaliere is a pretty well known rock 'n roll organ player here in town. We have at least 25 vintage organs at any one time. I've probably heard every "organ" joke known to man...

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I'll make you a deal. I agree that it was title chosen in poor taste, and I sincerely appreciate that you are concerned enough to open this thread with the intention of helping me in a time of need.

I will grant you this, I will let you "kick my ass" if you fly me out to New Orleans and let me crash on your couch for a week. You get your gratification, I get a free vacation!!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, anytime that anyone wants to come to New Orleans, I have a place. Of course, that may change after I get married...but we don't have a date as of yet, so the offer is open. Shit, I'm not even in my house during the week as I work out of town. However, I am in the 'burbs and you have to drive to NOLA.

I was being somewhat tongue in cheek on that comment, though. I should have used a smiley. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I did have about a quart of Vodka in me when I typed that....... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

My grandmother has one! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Which organs are available, Ace? Specifically?
                              Hell, I can come up with a B3 all day long. A kidney, now that would be a great find for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X