Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just gave birth to a fire breathing dragon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just gave birth to a fire breathing dragon!!

Newc You have a way with words, & a need to spread Chaos everywhere [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

hotter than hell.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I put the whole small tiny pumpkin like haberno in my mouth (3-4 bites and swallowed) and 2-3 minutes later.
        My mouth was on fire, my eyes watered, my nose starting running, my forehead was sweating, the heat was extremely intense it dried out the moisture from my tongue. The guy and everbody else in the work area was laughing their butts off

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I would have also! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

> The first time I ever saw Dave's,some friends talked me into trying it. I honestly didn't think I could be faded,as I made some sauce at Domino's one time that had people passing out,thanks to Jamaican Hell Fire. We were sitting in the Los Portales in Newc's hometown of Dyersburg,Tn,and I proceed to pour a heaping tablespoon of it out on a nacho chip. I regretted it after about 15 seconds. I even toyed with the idea of going to the ER. Since then,I have gotten used to the heat,according to one site Dave's Gourmet is rated at 260,000 Scovilles,but can't stand the taste,so I use this habanero sauce I get from the Mexican grocery store a few blocks away,it is just about as hot and tastes so much better you can actually eat it. I also grow Red Savina Habaneros,bite into one right off the vine and you will call 911 I promise,the last guy that stupid sweat blood for almost 10 minutes,and used a wide open water hose sprayer in his mouth until water poured out of his boots. Tommy D.
          "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Dude....too hot and they will leave blisters in your mouth!
            I've heard of this happening.

I felt poisoned and wanted to go to the ER after the one I popped! I love Dave's Insanity sauce too....but there's much hotter out there since Daves. 260,000 scovilles? That's not only Habanero based sauce then.

Comment

I love Daves Insanity Salsa. Thats some good shit. Give me a jar of that and some tortilla chips and I am in heaven......till it the ole digestive track later in the day.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Those haberneros are small but pack a hot punch! I used to get fresh ones whole at the market and slice them for cooking. Didn't realize that haberneros tend to get under your fingernails when preparing them to cook with. Lets just say that hours later you need to be careful about rubbing your eyes and other sensitive areas of the human body. Scrub under your fingernails and wash your hands throughly if you choose to use em'. One of the best prepared sauces: Gibbs "Mo Hotter" Bottled Hell sauce is mighty tasty stuff. You can order it online by the case!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Those haberneros are small but pack a hot punch!

[/ QUOTE ]
                  yeah. growing up, my father used to grow them (along with regular jalapenos and stuff) in his garden, then he would dry them out and make jars of that pepper stuff like you get at Pizza Hut. the only thing was, he wouldnt tell anyone what it was made from. jesus christ, talk about making unpleasant discoveries. not funny.

Comment

Over here we have a place called University Chicken... they serve hot wings with 10 different levels of hotness. If you finish a plate of Global Thermonuclear Wings, you get a free t-shirt and your name up on the wall. lol. Any of them are really hot enough to make your ass burn fire, and I love hot food. I can only eat about 3 or 4 of the global thermonuclear before I give up. lol
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X