Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just gave birth to a fire breathing dragon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just gave birth to a fire breathing dragon!!!

Well, thats how I feel anyway. Went to Buffalo Wild Wings. Love that place. I really love their Blazin wings. I could eat those all day long....or so I thought. It all started to fall apart not long after I turned 30 a couple of years ago. My internals are a little more sensitive to what I eat.

I come home from BW's and feel this moving in the bowels like I had some sort of space parasite moving around in there. Then I got that instant feeling that resembles a brick falling straight from my stomach into my ass. I sprint to the bathroom. The burning sensation literally brought tears to my eyes. My wife says " Honey, what is all the water on the floor? Did you plug up the toilet?" Me being a man and unwillingly to admit that water was from the tears rolling down my face, reply " Yes, dear." As I sit there on the pot, I was sure a fire breathing dragon was about to pop out at anytime. God, what I would have given for a good CO2 extuingisher. Its about 3 hours later and I am still paying for it.

The bad part is, I recall this happening to me a few months ago. I kept saying to myself " No more Blazin". Well, I forgot...okay....I didn't forget.....I thought it was just something that would go away with time. Wrong. Whats coming next as I creap up in age??..prune juice and stoll softeners?? -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: I just gave birth to a fire breathing dragon!!

TMI

Comment

I used to eat the Blazin all the time, too. Now I just stick with the Hot BBQ. They still have a little kick, but a much better flavor. I'll go with plain old Hot on the sandwiches and Buffalitos. I love that place, as well. We used to go there every Tuesday with a bunch of friends back home.

Comment

Ice Cream, Chocolate Milk - anything cold with sugar in it to speed up the "processing" and make for a smoother movement.

Or you could staple your balls to take your mind off the pain [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Ice Cream, Chocolate Milk - anything cold with sugar in it to speed up the "processing" and make for a smoother movement.

Or you could staple your balls to take your mind off the pain [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote for #2. You really don't need any more sugar in your diet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Lou...
            I'm with ya all the way on this one bro...I can totally sympathize as I am too, a glutton for punishment (anything hot, and as hot as it can be). Wings are my main vice, but it doesn't stop there. My condolences on your burned out colon.

Comment

Reminds me of the time:
              A coworker at one of my former jobs had some super hot peppers. They looked like a mini size pumpkin approx the size of a small quarter, not quite the offical quarter size.
              He approached me and asked if I would be interested in trying one, as he claimed they were really a good warm pepper. I had never heard of or seen a habenero pepper before and thats what these were.

I enjoy hot spicy foods and he was aware of that.
              So, I agree and thinking to myself, this peppers are very small and shouldn't be hot.

I put the whole small tiny pumpkin like haberno in my mouth (3-4 bites and swallowed) and 2-3 minutes later.
              My mouth was on fire, my eyes watered, my nose starting running, my forehead was sweating, the heat was extremely intense it dried out the moisture from my tongue. The guy and everbody else in the work area was laughing their butts off and I quess it was funny to a degree, but man, I was in pain.

I have never had anything that hot.
              It opened my sinuses thats for sure.
              The next day the bathroom experience was a nightmare.
              I had the squirts with intense burning pain, it was not pretty.

Lesson learned?
              Haberno's will cause one extreme intense pain, that all the suggested and known remedies to cool ones mouth down, won't resolve. You just got to take it and let it run its course.

Did I get even?
              A couple weeks later when he had forgotten all about it, I got even. Lets say as far as production is concerned, that night nothing worked and went right for him. That I made sure of. Did he get in trouble because of poor production?
              Yes. Did I care? Nope.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                They looked like a mini size pumpkin approx the size of a small quarter, not quite the offical quarter size.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another lesson learned here...those are Scotch Bonnet peppers dude....slightly less hotter than Habaneros.

Scotch bonnets = 140,000 Scovilles
                Habaneros = 175,000 Scovilles

Dat shit is HOTTTTTTT!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

To follow up....I just read it was a Habanero you did eat...but was it Red or Green? (Habaneros are only red or green...Scotch Bonnets are usually orange, and resemble a little pumpkin)

I popped an entire Habanero once, without knowing exactly HOW hot they actually were, and I was on the phone with my (then) wife while I was eating this. I almost had her hang up and dial 911 for me....I was literally writhing in agony on the floor, and felt "poisoned" after eating it. Luckily, I remembered that drinking a large glass of COLD Orange juice greatly reduced the burn. Afterwards....total chaos ensued in my lower GI tract for a couple of days. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

You have to eat SHITLOADS of BREAD and ICECREAM! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I chocked up on tiny greek peppers once, my head was going to explode. And to make it worse, I tried rubbing the tears out of my eyes (because I definitly had tears pouring down) and I rubbed the peppery stuff all over my eyes! PEPPERSPRAY! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Habaneros are not just red or green. There are many varieties, and all hot as hell. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

It was orangeish in color. Hot is an understatement.
                        My eyes watered nonstop, nose ran uncontrollably, sweat on my forehead nonstop throughout the experience. It was a bad experience. I have seen them several times since then (those peppers) and I relive the whole incident in my mind every time. It actually took two days before my stools returned to normal.

The guy (mentioned in my former post who gave me the pepper) buys the seeds off the internet and grows the stuff.
                        I use to think "Daves Insanity" hot sauce was hot.
                        Its a picnic compared to those habanero peppers I had that day.
                        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Oh, Habaneros will blow your fucking face off. However, they will also cleanse you pretty well. Very spicy food, while painful on both ends...can be very good for removing toxins from your body.

I have experiences similar to the wing experience pretty often. I seem to have this reaction to Red Curry. However, I love curry and the explosive rectum is worth it for me. I just don't eat Thai too far from home. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, things start happening once you get over 30...things that never happened before. I am 35 now, and I used to have a cast iron stomach. I could eat anything, no matter how hot, and it would be nothing. Not anymore.

Mike
                          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

did you really have to share this with us? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

It's good to "clean out" and get that shit out of your system.

Comment

Working...
                              X