Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ron (RacerX) is a cool ass dude

"wat you think that I am werth"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No Em...I'm pretty sure it will be me. Remember, I've got your address too and have already "clowned" you once.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        You reap what you sew.

[/ QUOTE ]
        [i]Sow?[/i}

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          No Em...I'm pretty sure it will be me. Remember, I've got your address too and have already "clowned" you once.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think I've forgotten that one, Flame!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          BTW- you and your family are always welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

those aint' boobs"..them are called "SLAPULARIES"..

slap-u-laries...say it...it's a good word for those things. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I know they're fake.....but who cares! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
              X