Ron (RacerX) is a hypochrite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron (RacerX) is a hypochrite

Now that I have your attention, gather round boys and girls and listen to my tale, for I hope that you can enjoy the irony of this as much as I did.

Every JCFer knows, or should know, that Ron is our resident English Composition Nazi. He immediately smites those that dare misspell a word or use incorrect grammar. The humiliation they suffer is almost unbearable. But I digress.

It's a little known fact that Ron was once a successful small business man, operating a thriving Tupperware distribution center in East L.A. As sales grew, Ron found himself in dire need of some help in the office, so he decided to hire a secretary. Several highly qualified applicants applied for the position but they were lacking that certain something he was looking for in a secretary. That is, until he reviewed the last resume he received. Below is a copy of the actual resume he received that day:

<font color="yellow"> Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb. </font>

Ron's response?

<font color="yellow"> Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check </font>

Now ain't that some shit? I wish I could tell ya that it all turned out well, but alas, I can't. Ron's "then girlfriend" broke up with him 'cause she had heard that he allegedly gave his new secretary several "pearl necklaces" and was totally crushed 'cause he never bought her one piece of jewelry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. His business was lost due to the fact that customers realized they could substitute expensive Tupperware with an empty Shedd's Spread Country Crock container.

The moral of the story? You reap what you sew.

Hey Ron....... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Re: Ron (RacerX) is a cool ass dude

Nice bobbs
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

she has to lean on the tree just to stay up straight

Comment

MHalsey cain\'t spell

You'd think in a post like this you'd at least figure out how to spell hypocrite [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Re: MHalsey cain\'t spell

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            You'd think in a post like this you'd at least figure out how to spell hypocrite [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is Ron's time to shine, not mine. He didn't catch it so he's slippin'. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Damn !! Those are some H U G E boobies [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

"persinalety"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

excellent application! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Nice bobbs

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean BEWBS? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

By the way, you spelled hypocrite incorrectly. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I just love repeating others.

[ QUOTE ]
                      By the way, you spelled hypocrite incorrectly. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing better to do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better late than never... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

She's got HUGE Tracks of Land! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Yeah.. well... I have a beef with Ron, dear.
                            He tricked me into giving him my address. Has he sent what he said he would? No. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                            Has he come to visit? No. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
                            I just know that one day I'm going to get a giant box with a clown head in it just to scare the living daylights outta me.
                            And I know who will have sent it! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Emmy

P.S. Those boobs are totally fake. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. Those boobs are totally fake. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hush! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X