No announcement yet.

I was a bit TOO rock 'n roll tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I was a bit TOO rock \'n roll tonight...

hey everybody...

Ace...you go boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

Bass set up (including strings) 40-50$
      Guitar set up 30 for non-floyd 40 for floyd. These rates are low, I'm told compared to big cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

$30 for a guitar set-up and $40 for bass?!! I've never paid more than $20 for either (including strings). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, I'm gloating. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em
      (ducks out of the way)

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

Bass set up (including strings) 40-50$
        Guitar set up 30 for non-floyd 40 for floyd. These rates are low, I'm told compared to big cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

$30 for a guitar set-up and $40 for bass?!! I've never paid more than $20 for either (including strings). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, I'm gloating. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Em
        (ducks out of the way)

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This confirms it. It's a chick thing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

That would be, *cough*, plural. So... "things". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, the phenomenon is a singular "thing", composed of plural "things" that stimulate the phenomenon of the "chick rate" discount! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] So it's all how you look at it... or them... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Well, the phenomenon is a singular "thing", composed of plural "things" that stimulate the phenomenon of the "chick rate" discount! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] So it's all how you look at it... or them... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X