High school nightmares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High school nightmares

Sorry Em but Dream Interpretation to me is cute... There is some validity to some general things but I get scared when people put too much stock into it... That being said I have had dreams that have influenced me... and I have made changes in my life because of dreams.. it is just that interpreters are too broad most try to relate everything back to sex and there is no way to quantify the science...

Still why do I have the high School dream do I need a Psych?
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Well it's just like a psychic reading. I do it for entertainment. Usually the diagnoses are much too vague to apply to specific scenarios that one may be going through in their complex life.

Plus, I have nothing to lose. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My life is very stable and predictable right now which is making me feel great. A little dull at times, but a great tranquil feeling nonetheless. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Sorry Em but Dream Interpretation to me is cute... is just that interpreters are too broad most try to relate everything back to sex and there is no way to quantify the science...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who you've been going to. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I know how people feel about dream interpretation or tarot reading or gypsy-lore and whatnot. What most people know about it is highly glamorized and has nothing to do with what it really is.
        Yes, it can be "cute" and many use it as a way to con someone. These people are not true to their craft and know nothing about it and it's power.
        Much like television evangilists.

Comment

Man you guys dream some weird stuff! toe jam if yuo are dreaming about Kirsty Ally I think you need some real help, unless of course in your dream you were a Jenny Craig meal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Man you guys dream some weird stuff! toe jam if yuo are dreaming about Kirsty Ally I think you need some real help, unless of course in your dream you were a Jenny Craig meal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
            LOL I don't know why I had a dream about her, it was just strange! She's still kinda cute, though. I'll be her Jenny Craig meal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

While sleeping Zeeg's brain is actually having converstaions with his penis.....

These re-occuring dreams of uncertainty reflects his penis's low self esteem due to certain penile dysfunction)s)...and or malfunction(s)

these "dreams" are just remnants of these conversations..

sleep clinics can help...with high tech , modern technology that can moniter the penis for REMs...or Rapid Erectile Movements!!!

I admitted myself into one of these clinics...it was easy...they just hook up electrodes and put headphones on your dick...while you take a nap.. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ive been on probation 3 times since i was 16 and each time have reoccuring nightmares where i got high and gotta go see my officer the next day,

Comment

Well, last night I dreamt that I was investigating a murder. (...and no, I wasn't a cop in the dream) Some drunk guy got put through a wood chipper, about 15 years ago. The remains were recently discovered (there were still chunks in the wood chipper), and Yngwie "unleash the focking fury" Malmsteen was the main suspect. Terry Ilous (XYZ singer) was also involved, but that was a bit more confusing.

So I went to a show to question Yngwie. I was in the balcony, and at the end of the concert, everybody on the main floor made a human pyramid so that the people in the balcony could get to the stage.

No, I'm not making this up.

Analyze that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Most dreams are just "mind garbage".

Try not to get to analytical.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      Sorry Em but Dream Interpretation to me is cute... is just that interpreters are too broad most try to relate everything back to sex and there is no way to quantify the science...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know who you've been going to. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I know how people feel about dream interpretation or tarot reading or gypsy-lore and whatnot. What most people know about it is highly glamorized and has nothing to do with what it really is.
                      Yes, it can be "cute" and many use it as a way to con someone. These people are not true to their craft and know nothing about it and it's power.
                      Much like television evangilists.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know me I don't trust nuffin...

That being said last night I had a crazy dream where Bill his son Pat (strangle) and myself were playing golf then when we were done we hooked up with Keith Richards and Michael Patton in some crazy jam band. Bill was playing drums but he still had his RR Lightning Sky on him while he was playing... I really need an explanation of that one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I get the school dreams every once in a while...most of the time I dont remember any dreams I have in the morning. Although last night I woke at 2am due to a nightmare...myself, my brother and Amy were in some house (not sure who's)...I was downstairs...my brother walked into another room and Amy went upstairs....a few seconds later a bone chilling scream came from Amy upstairs so I ran to the stairs (it was pitch black up there) and I couldn't get up the stairs fast enough....then I woke with my heart beating.....

How about Deja Vu??? I just had a case of that on Sat. Went to Amy's Dad's to play some Texas Hold'em. I was at table 2...there were 7 of us at that table...4 of them I've never seen before and 2 hours into the game I leaned back in the chair and had Deja Vu big time...what I was seeing through my eyes I've seen in my brain before maybe a month or so ago...
                        just like the Maiden tune...."feels like I've been there before"

Crazy sheit!

- Joel
                        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                        RIP Dime

Comment

Oh man, I get the same dreams. Seeing how many people have the same dreams, it kind of makes me wanna research that a little. Maybe there is a universal way our brain interprets things, but why the school thing...Damnit, I didn't care before, but looks like I'm gonna have to be talking to ya Em [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Em, your short interpretation was pretty good. I will expand on that, and say that it is very likely that subconsciously I am afraid of becoming disorganized, and losing control. This makes sense, because work has been hectic lately.

I love dreaming, but unfortunately rarely remember them. I've had some pretty weird ones that stand out though. When I was a kid I had a recurring nightmare about being surrounded by huge, monolithic numbers and letters, that were poised ready to fall on me and crush me to death. This was when I was about 3-4 years old and it terrified me. As soon as I learned to read, the dreams went away. Another I remember was more recent. I was walking through a sunny meadow with beautiful soft, green grass and blue sky, and I approach a large gymnastics mat, with a girl doing flips and cartwheels and whatnot. She is wearing yellow spandex pants, and for some reason I cant control myself, and grab her mid-somersault, and proceed to have my way with her. Just plain weird! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Zeegler were you listening to the Police as a child? "Murder by numbers?"

Comment

Irf...

Sure, if you want to talk that's cool. Shoot me a PM. But just know that for the most part I take dreams very seriously when I discuss them with people. It's not an entertainment or novelty to me, if that makes sense. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
                                X