should i go for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: should i go for it

how pathetic. student loans exist for a reason. if she doesn't want to go into debt, then strip like so many other girls. after all, it isn't too different than pimping yourself on an online auction site. if she's looking for a man, good luck. 500 bucks to start, and she says she won't put out?! yikes. how lame can you get?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Comment

7 day listing. Day 6 and still no bids. ...That's gotta be a blow to the ego. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Agreed: headcase.

Comment

I would request more pics so I can properly asses the condition of the package. If I'm going to spend $500 on a date, she had better have huge jugs. And I want to see some pink in those pictures. I need to know if those nips look like saucers or raisins. I wouldn't buy a guitar if the only pictures were of it in the case with the lid closed.

That being said, I'd hit it, too.

Comment

Who here is going to back-door this one? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

P.S. I am not willing to exchange any sexual favors or do anything illegal as a result of this.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Christ, im already in a simular relationship [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                and just a great well rounded person

[/ QUOTE ]

That says it all gents! She's kinda cute, but I'm willing to bet she's a fat fuckin' cow. Not willing to put out at a $500.00 starting bid?!?!
                Fugggggggggg dat!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

That hair and that pose is just to hide her 7+ chins.
                  You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    That hair and that pose is just to hide her 7+ chins.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. The "over the shoulder" pose is fine, but in both pictures? That's just plain suspicious. Maybe she(he) is trying to hide her adams apple. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      P.S. I am not willing to exchange any sexual favors or do anything illegal as a result of this.

[/ QUOTE ]

A fat chick that doesn't put out. No wonder she has to pimp herself on the 'bay.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Swing and a miss !!!

Comment

She's got a cute face. That said, I agree she is probably a + sized gal. Not that that's a bad thing, but a full body shot would have helped clear up the speculation.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You could roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot....
                            [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                            Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Even Tommy Lee likes em, he wouldnt "steer" us wrong would he?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pfft.. anyone desperate enough to sell themselves on ebay will probably be under the table before you even get your appetizers.

Comment

Working...
                                X