• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i go for it

web page

Re: should i go for it

Good luck!

Oh! she ships worldwide. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

eh..... Nothing special if you ask me and the fact that she is doing this should make her Dad a little concerned. She's probably a head case. Now, with that said.....

I'd hit it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

eeeep

Comment

Just dial a call girl, costs about the same and you know what you're getting.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Two words for ya babe: student loan. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              eh..... Nothing special if you ask me and the fact that she is doing this should make her Dad a little concerned. She's probably a head case. Now, with that said.....

I'd hit it.

[/ QUOTE ] Dude! After I looked at the auction, I was thinking the same thing! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ya, we're goin to hell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No body shots means she was probably mangled in a car accident.

Comment

Dude, she's pimpin herself on EBaY! That's awsome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably means her ass is so big you'd have to grease the door frame to get her through. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Omg! That's my sister! Mom is going to be pissed!

Comment

So how big is her ass?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Two words for ya babe: student loan. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two better words for her: Start Dieting! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or an extreme fatass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X