X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Firefox Tip?

Here are the tweaks to speed up IE

tweak at your own risk
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Cool. I have to try this Firefox speeder upper.

Hopefully too many things in the future will not be so compatable with Firefox because as soon as everything is you will have the hackers writing viruses and spyware for it just like they do for IE so you will lose the main benefit of it.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Quite true Shredmonster. However, in the time being, I am enjoying my Firefox and hopefully someone else out there will develop ANOTHER niche browser for those of us in the minority who want quality websurfing in the future if/when Firefox becomes the dominant browser. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I've totally abondoned IE since hearing about FF from the guys on this board. Asskickin good fun and 5X the speed I find [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, thanks. Didn't know it could get any faster [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Seriously. Firefox is the internet browser that goes to 11. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X