X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want a women

[ QUOTE ]
    The secret to getting girls by playing guitar is this:

It's not what you play, it's HOW you play it. You can hold a girl hostage all afternoon as you tear through Rising Force note by note and she'll think you're an idiot, but if you can grab an acoustic at a mellow party and get half-way through Wish You Were Here with a smile on your face you'll have every girl there wanting to sit in your lap.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, and you have to know your audience... the whole romantic acoustic thing will work on a lot of girls, but others will think you're a corny cheese ball.

Comment

True. Once again, it's how you play it. I have girls that sit there and drool while I play the shit out of my guitar at practice, and girls always like to listen to me play guitar at home, but I think it's as much the way that I get into the music and really feel it as opposed to just how fast my fingers are moving(and yes, they do move fast).

Endrik, I am sure those girls were just as impressed by your performance and involvement in the music as simply the sheer speed of your fingertips. Plus chics love musicians when they are at a festival.

Comment

I told my nephew when he started playing guitar about the ladies loving a good guitar player. He has turned about to be a very good acoustic player song writer.

With that said, when he was in college.
        He was playing some "Mayer" stuff and singing.
        People complimented him, nice voice and good playing.
        The ladies came and sat and listen to him and a song or so, one of the ladies got up and asked him had ever had a lap dance before, he replied no. She took the guitar from him and sat down beside him and gave him lap dance. He later told me the experience and how it was true, the ladies do like a good guitar player. I smiled and said, now you know.
        I then padded him and the back and said good work.

Yes, the ladies, young and older alike, enjoy hearing and seeing a cute guy play for them. Theres alot truth to old John Mellencamp song "Learn to play guitar".
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

It's all about playing Lay It Down
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

DRS...you've got that right. I've been learing Lay it Down this past week also.

My wife gets the gist of it, which is all that matters to me. It's great having a wife who's a metal head too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The opening rhythmn has a pretty decent hook.
              It just draws you in, evidence of good writing.
              Thats one of many good Ratt tunes.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
              X