I want a women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want a women

you want a woman who fits you like a flesh tuxedo so you can sink her with your pink torpedo
    Oh I understand now-Look up Russian women on the net [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I want a women damnit

[/ QUOTE ]

"Yeah... that would be cool, Uuhuhu, uhuhuhu... You're gonna score Beavis, Uhuhu, uhuhu". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"I want a woman that doesn't SUCK! Uhhhh... no, wait a minute... that's not what I meant..."
        please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

20 year old box.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            "I want a woman that doesn't SUCK! Uhhhh... no, wait a minute... that's not what I meant..."

[/ QUOTE ]

"What did you said?... That sucks more than everything that ever suck before, Beavis" Butt-Head : [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I was with with one yesterday that said I doin't talk enough [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Go play your guitar...if your a good player the women will find their way to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortanly most chicks just don't get how cool playing Lay it Down Really Is

Comment

Donny, I like you man. You're a good guy. But fuck dude, if you ever intend on hooking up with a woman whose best feature is not that she can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence you are going to have to at least learn some basic grammar and spelling rules. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yes and while your at it ...knock up a few ho's and then deny you be the baby daddy...then we can watch you on the Mo Po Sho... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ahhhhhhhhhhhh come on Donny can't you see the resemblence..."Lil' Poo" has your eyes... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey donnie I see your in seattle how far is it for you to travel to salem oreogon? I know a 24 yr old out there that owes me some favors.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

The secret to getting girls by playing guitar is this:

It's not what you play, it's HOW you play it. You can hold a girl hostage all afternoon as you tear through Rising Force note by note and she'll think you're an idiot, but if you can grab an acoustic at a mellow party and get half-way through Wish You Were Here with a smile on your face you'll have every girl there wanting to sit in your lap.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Donny, I like you man. You're a good guy. But fuck dude, if you ever intend on hooking up with a woman whose best feature is not that she can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence you are going to have to at least learn some basic grammar and spelling rules. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just not that talkitive of a guy, So When I go to spell shit It just doesn't come to me.

It's also not that I have a problem getting chicks it's finding the one I want

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The secret to getting girls by playing guitar is this:

It's not what you play, it's HOW you play it. You can hold a girl hostage all afternoon as you tear through Rising Force note by note and she'll think you're an idiot, but if you can grab an acoustic at a mellow party and get half-way through Wish You Were Here with a smile on your face you'll have every girl there wanting to sit in your lap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last summer I played in a big festival and did a lot of shredding.
                            After the gig I was surrounded by chicks and some of them said "I just love how you play those solos" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But yes, most of the time females dig the acoustic sh1t more than 300 bpm wankfest [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

The purpose of this post was I was Kinda buzzed at a bar and I was tired of talking to chicks I didn't like

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                But fuck dude,

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Hey, could you please knock off the subliminals?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                                X