Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Holy SH!T** Is it truly Neal Moser who joined??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Holy SH!T** Is it truly Neal Moser who join

Well, having Neal here is pretty cool, eh? Welcome Neal! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome to the other mothers nightmare.
      (well, at least the admins)

Comment

Neal....

Email sent! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks!
        ~Ken

Comment

Hey I got an idea....seeing Neal IS a "newbie" here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I think it would be cool if he posted some pics of him with the wraith guitar he will be getting back. I know technically it was always HIS, but it would follow our "JCF protocol" to post pics of newly acquired guitars that members get. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] In Neal's case, it will be like being reunited with an old friend, even more reason to take some pics of him with it and post them here. I just think it would be a cool way to conclude his getting the guitar back saga. So obviously this is up to Neal....Whatcha think? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I am sure that lost of people here would assist you in posting the pics if you need help.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I just hope that Neal realises that he cannot access the Classifieds until he has lost "newbie" status [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Just funning around.....welcome Neal
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I like the idea of the pics, I don't know what a wraith looks like.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

On his forum, Neal said "I've been really sheltered over the last 18 years. I wasn't aware I had fans there until this NAMM when one of the JCF members told me at the show. Again, I'm honored."

Heh heh, I think that was ME! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

And now you'll be able to correct his spelling too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

BWAAAH! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ROFLAMO!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

A wraith looks like a ghost and can probably suck a lot of hit points from you.

Just kidding.

Knowing Neal, he'll take plenty of pics.

Comment

Sure, as soon as I get it back I'll take some pics and post them. Either I'll figure it out or Art can help me. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I was supposed to get it back today, but he called and re-scheduled for tomorrow so he could bring his wife and kids with him. Works for me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks again for the great welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey welcome to the JCF Neal. But another guitar forum? Your never gonna find time to golf anymore. lol
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Here's to you, Neal!

Comment

Welcome Neal, the board just a little more "pointy" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

FYI - Neal got her back on Monday... minus the pickups, but in otherwise great shape for a guitar missing for so long!!
                                Is that the face of a happy guy? Oh yea!! And thanks for all the help over here... you guys rawk!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                                http://www.wulffson.com

Comment

Working...
                                X