Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Holy SH!T** Is it truly Neal Moser who joined??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **Holy SH!T** Is it truly Neal Moser who joined??

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Neal [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] .....glad to have you along.....now, would someone remind me where we are all going in this handbasket?-Lou <font color="red"> </font>
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Re: **Holy SH!T** Is it truly Neal Moser who join

If Neal's reading this, iLd like one of the custom Tracii Guns's V's, I got to play Tracii's at Namm and it was sweet
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Very cool! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Welcome sir! I've used your proven method of packaging guitars for shipment with 100% success. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Neal...welcome to the board sir! Wishin' I got to work with Bernie and you at the old BC Rich factory instead of the A$$ Axe trainwreck! Been a fan of your guitars for many many moons!

Comment

WOW, what a welcome. :-)

I've had the greatest respect for Jackson and Tim Wilson & crew for many years. I tip my hat.
                As you probably know, Wayne Charvel is also a very close friend and I knew Grover in the old days. So, I have definite emotional ties to the history of this Jackson/Charvel organization.

Lee and I have done our best to produce great guitars for the last 18 years as well, and of course Dan.......what can I say, he's the best.

Now that Moser Custom Shop is up and running, I've reverted back to doing crazy things like I used to do at BCR,(except worse), Shapes that only a MOTHER could love. Fortunately, there's a lot of MUTHAS out there.
                We are almost 2 years back ordered on hand made guitars, so believe me, I'm not here soliciting. I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and support over the years.

I am extremely busy these days and won't be able to hang here all the time, but I will definitely drop in from time to time to say hi.

Things HAVE been resolved with my stolen Wraith and I will be getting it back tomorrow, well, I guess today, Sunday.

Sully, thanks again for making this work. I know at 61 I must have pushed the wrong button or something. DUH.

Best wishes to you all and ROCK ON.

P.S. WarriorX7 please email me, I'd like to discuss the Class Axe days with you. I'm compiling information for my book and I'd love to "pic your brains". Thanks

Comment

Welcome Neal! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Looking forward to your input. Congrats on getting the guitar situation settled. That's great.
                  www.reverbnation.com/rokhollywood

www.facebook.com/Rok Hollywood

www.facebook.com/rokhollywood2

www.facebook.com/RokHollywoodFans

Comment

Wow, cool! Welcome indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] !!

Anders
                    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Welcome Neal [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Mark
                      Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

Hey Neal

Comment

Welcome Neal... er Mr. Moser... Great to have you aboard!

Comment

WOW!! that is totally cool!!! welcome to the board Neal!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] we are all very glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do. Drop in anytime man!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] and congrats on getting your stolen wraith back!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tone
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Welcome to the JCF

Cheers

Comment

Welcome Neal! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

Working...
                                X