Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMFG Photochop

[ QUOTE ]
    Agreed Tommy. And after reading Tom's vivid description, mine probably won't stand up again for a loooong time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Performance issues? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

remember that a lot of the time, what feels like hunger pangs is usually thirst. Grab a glass of water before you try to satisfy that craving with another handful of cookies. You're probably not drinking enough water.

I'm hardly obese, but I have put on some weight the last year or so. I've dropped about 20lbs in the last month/month-and-a-half by letting my wife have the car. I walk the 10-20 minutes to the train station in the morning (depending on which station I decide to walk to); I get off the train a stop early on the way home. When i get snackish at work around midmorning, I fill up the 1.5 litre water bottle at my desk instead of grabbing a bag of chips or a chocolate bar. I keep lots of fresh fruit around at home, so even if I'm dying for something bad to eat at 11.30 at night, I'll end up grabbing an apple or something instead.

I haven't even seriously started exercising again yet. I can push myself has hard as I want playing ball in the yard with my kids and NOT end up doubled over, sucking for air. My bad knees & ankles (old sports injuries) are enjoying the relief from the weight too. And my increased fitness lately has got me thinking that I might start playing competitive basketball again this year.

It don't take much. Just some small adjustments to how you go about your day.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Fruit (fruktoses) is not good when dieting. Vegetables are good.

Cut the carbs and fat, keep high protein levels.
      If you start to lose muscle increase the carbs, otherwise you´ll be a stick afterwards.

Comment

OK, there Krye Lon. Great boy band name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Snoogans, you need a stage name too...something sophisticated sounding with an irregular spelling.

I think I will use To'ne for mine. (pronounced Tow Nay) Because Tone is way too lame and boring. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK Ron, time to get your booty in shape to be the forth member of Phat Sexay Biotches. We need one of those text book "tall, dark, handsome" types with a low voice to round out the group....well, at least your tall, dark....and...uh ...well, 2 out of 3 aint bad. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rehearsals start tonite boys, meet at Newc's place. Heres the practice session setlist. We will start coreographining our sexay moves tonite. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        1. "I Want U 4 Ever Girl"
        2. "Girl Dont leeve me"
        3. "My heart cryz 4 U"

I am way to easily entertained by this retarded stuff [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] wow, its a damn good thing I dont drink coffee or do drugs.... I would be dangerous

OK now seriously, Newc and VitaG made some great points. about drinking plenty of water. Thats very important for weight loss and maintenance. ALot of sources I studied on weight loss all recommended plenty of water intake. You can have "false" hunger urges that can be satisfied with a glass full of water. Another trick alot of people use is to drink a full glass of water immediatly before you eat a meal. This is very effective for controlling your portions. You dont eat as much if you drink water before your meals. But that idea of just having a bottle of water around is great, you need the water anyway, plus is stops the hunger. and you dont need to go crazy and join a Gym either...simple excercizes can do very well in a weight loss program.

Lots of good ideas here....and the boy band AIN'T one of them!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Okay, how'bout Sharvell?
          Mmmm yeah - smooth with a capital smoo! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OOOWeeeee, Boyeee I dont think you can get any smoother [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dude, Sharvell is a frikkin perfect name [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img], in fact I am jealous and I am sure it will cause friction and conflict within the group [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img], and will ultimately lead to our break up, after which we will all embark on fruitless solo careers that fail. ( I am already practicing saying "would you like fries with that sir?") [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK Ron, you need a name....you've been pretty quiet.... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

OK...I gotta jump in here and say that the Adkins diet is the only diet that ever really worked for me (long term). I lost 50lbs on it. It's been around for 20+ years, but it just got popular in the past 5. I dont consiter that a "fad".

I too was a fat kid (although I prefer the term "husky" or "big boned") [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....There's a band name for ya. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I blew my back out in early 2000, so I didnt get a lot of exercise for a year or two. Even though I started on Adkins before I hurt my back, it continued to work for me even when I couldnt hit the treadmil.
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Husky. Sounds like a "classic rock" group to me! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

tmdiamond and Snoogans...this one's for you two

Thanks for the mammaries...

I hope everyone checked out the original link to the RX-7 Club. Between this thread and that one, I haven't laughed so hard in years. If you missed it here it is again, it's worth the time even if you have 56k.

RX-7 Club - "That Girl" Photochop

Comment

fat chicks in skinny clothes or dudes in womens clothes

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But to quickly interfere. Not all fat people are fat because of eating too much. There's actually a virus, closely related to the Adeno 6 strain that actually causes fatstemcells (cells waiting to turn into fat) to explode into big fatcells, making the bearer of the virus grow 4 to 5 times as large. After this damage has been done the virus leaves and antibodies are produced by the body, but of course the person is now obese.

I used to be obese, btw, but I just said fuck it and I lost 75 pounds, I'm at a normal weight and very sportive now (I actually have serious muscles now: powertraining).
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X