X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haha! Create your own Nation!

here's mine

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

It doesn't work, bombtek! You have to scroll down to the bottom of your nation's page, and then copy the green text at the very bottom. THAT is the link to your own nation.

I finally finished reading through all of your nations' descriptions. Some of you have interesting countries that I'll certainly be keeping a watchful eye out for... mwahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I confess. I am addicted to this thing. I read about every nation I come across. Some nations have economies which have totally imploded. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe this will work then

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...=chemxplosives
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Hi guys! Im the one who created the JCF nation.

If you want me to change the currency or the Motto I can. I try to make a fair country where everyone can live a good life. I'll look for a good pic. of jackson guitars but for now, its a canadian flag :P [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, I must be doing some voting on issues right because my income tax rate is down to 20% from 31%, and my civil rights went from not very many to good. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Although, the children of my nation have pretty foul mouths! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man.... I got sucked in. Woe is me... why do I do this??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I added some of you to my dossier (or however you spell it), so I'll drop you a note to say Hi. We're not in the same region, and I don't feel like moving right now, but maybe I will later. I kinda like the South Pacific.

Anhyhoo- bye.

Em

Comment

You should join my cult... er, I mean, nation. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Now I've got 18% tax, euthanasia is legal, and being naked is compulsory, as is organ donation. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I decided to move to the JCF region... small and comfy place, nice.
                  I stole my flag from Anthrax' latest album cover. Shhh...

Comment

Welcome Em. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yup, small and comfy place where there's a greater chance every day of being #1 in the region for the various categories. Today's is the safest nations, with me at #1!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

While Toejam is probably like 105,395th ranking in the Pacific for safest nations... mwhahahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehehe. My tax rate went up again to now 18% but my civil rights are back to below average! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And I now get to flog thieves in public for their crimes!! Mwuahahahahaha!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      And it also says, "Toejamm is ranked 2711th in the region and 59,536th in the world for Safest Nations." [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just thought of something. If you're #1 in any of the large regions, you must be pretty damn powerful. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Em! I blame you! This game is totally addicting. I read all the JCFers' nation descriptions and vital statistics almost every single day... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just thought of something else. It would have been pretty funny if Toejam's national currency was the moobs as well, like Mrs LPC's nation. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

All right, I updated my currency to moobs and pubic hair. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] And I've now got 14 million people under my rule! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

What the hell?? My tax rate just went up to 19% now!

Comment

That game is fun and takes little time, I've been playing for months, NewBodom is my nation.

NewBodom

Comment

How was I supposed to know this would get addicting?! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]
                                Damn, I should have put in a disclaimer when I posted this. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

At first I thought this whole thing was utterly ridiculous, but its actually kind of interesting. I thought it would take up too much time at the computer.
                                I thought this was going to be hard, but it's just like being a real politician! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Kidding. I'm kidding.

I want to be ranked #1 for coolest flag. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Snow, I visited you. Woah. You've got quite the Nation there. Bunch of rich snobs in fur coats! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X