Haha! Create your own Nation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha! Create your own Nation!

I stumbled upon this quite by accident, I swear. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    It does look rather fascinating & if I were bored enough I would probably try this.

Here ya go: Nation States

Re: Haha! Create your own Nation!

EM myself & a few memebers of the Dominion of Evil have already looked into this, But it's to small scale. World domination does have to start some where but we were thinking of a more stealthy aproach. Thanks though. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

World Domination....

I'm In!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can picture it now... Bill is going to call his country "Dark Marsupia". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's great. Here's the nation I just created. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...nation=toejamm
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Insane 31% tax rate, which is paid for by pubic hair. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I made mine. It turned out surprisingly similar to Toejam's style of ruling. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I even made my own flag. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...nation=fuhking

Comment

I want to bop a Bonobo monkey....waite a minute!

No , that is right ...a fully developed bonobo has a snapping vagina and shoots hot venom..

aw hell....I had worse..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You caught my bonobo monkey thing, ahh yes! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill! Post your country! We should all group into a JCF region (continent). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've already made one called "Jackson Charvel"... you guys are free to move into it! The password is "jcf" if it asks you for a password. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmmm, I'm going to make some counterfeit fuhkers and try to take over your nation. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Your tax rate is 4% higher than mine... that's insane! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you're doing that, then I shall have to make some counterfeit pubic hairs to take over YOUR nation. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just checked some of the top countries, and their tax rates are ONE HUNDRED FREAKIN' PERCENT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I gotta get some sleep. I'll check back in the morning and see if my civilization hasn't crumbled yet. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hmm, looks like my nation's changed a little bit since last night. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Didn't realize these things evolve that quickly. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've upped my "New issues" to two per day to speed things along... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This thing could be addicting! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            World Domination....

I'm In!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!Me too! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Omigod... y'all TOTALLY went for it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Somehow I knew that some JCFers out there would appreciate this, too funny.
                              I'll have to check some of these out before I decide who's country I want to beg for citizenship.

Ciao,
                              Em

Comment

Working...
                              X