No announcement yet.

Where do we go from here??? (Hockey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where do we go from here??? (Hockey)

[ QUOTE ]
    I can't take it anymore! At least when they canceled, it was over and I didn't have to get hopes up anymore. This is getting crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

No joke... Hulk angry hulk smash!!!
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I agree Jim , while I hope they get a deal done I sure as hell hope they don't decide to play this year, the damage has been done and it would be stupid in my opinion.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

If a deal does get done, I dont see why they cant extend the season 50 games into summer. Oh yeah, I forgot, the NHLPA wouldnt allow it..............

Comment

Meeting over NO DEAL!

I just want to let this go, but they keep dickin around like this. It's total BS. They are doing soooo much damage by dangling the carrot in front of the fans faces like this.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I know I'll be there when they drop the puck, whenever that may be, but they will lose a ton of fan support for this.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

How the **** do the players think they are going to make this money back? One to two years of their careers flushed down the toilet, and what are they going to get out of this?Jack shit the longer this goes the less the owners will offer

Damn I'm frustrated

Comment

Arrgghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1: Gretz is a great player and a very strong skater. You can only hit him of he sits still which he never did. No Gretz, no hockey in ANY of the warm states.

2: F**k the NHL

3: This was the wrost thing they could have done. Giving people false hope.
                www.kiddhavok.com
                www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Working...
                X