Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Kind Of Monster....?

[ QUOTE ]

Yes you're right...I still found the whole thing to be quite pretentious though. When they were getting all fired up about the album it just didn't seem genuine. I think they wanted it to be but it seemed half hearted at best...It was cool when they gave that "Isnt it so trendy that I am Metallicas shrink and I really think it's in your best intrest to keep me on your fat payroll because we are so close to a breakthrough" hollywood Psychiatrist the fukking boot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wasnt that scum negotiating the purchase of some property?

[/ QUOTE ]

That was great... That guy was one of the biggest hanger on's ever. Same with Mr Bob Rock.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Did it make you guys sick when Towle would be bobbing his head like he was getting into it? Looked like Mr. Rogers teaching children how to headbang. It was great when he was all into that weird tune and Lars' father says "If I were asked my opinion of this song, I would say delete it. It sounds like a man yelling into an echo chamber."

Comment

Man Phiol was an insane man... Seriously how could you not be freaked out... Well I am not moving here uh I didn't decide where I was moving etc...

Lars old man was so funny
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, Lars' dad was great! Phil just seemed strange, like he really thought he was a part of the band. I like Bob Rock, though. Bob was doing great with Motley Crue, Bon Jovi and whoever else he produced before Metallica. It's not like he really needs them.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X