Korean Government to Legalize Sale of Dog Meat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Korean Government to Legalize Sale of Dog Meat

I keep telling my girl I could make a nice roast out of this, but she won't let me.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Click HERE for a funny! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        with a nice sauce, and served with the appropriate garnishes, and a nice cabernet sauvignon, ther would be no worry of going insane. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the fava beans [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          When 75% of my neighborhood have pigs as pets I will stop eating pork.

[/ QUOTE ]
          When 75% of my neighborhood have pigs... I'll be eating a lot more bacon! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Spam ...makes a great BLT.....well SLT I guess.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pico just jumped off the bed and hurt his lil' wing again...now he's walkin' in circles...maybe I should just dowse him with Hot sauce and put him outta his misery.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X