Picking up my new bike this week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Picking up my new bike this week...

Congratulations. Good to see there are some riders on the site too. Enjoy I hope to pick up another 1k this spring.

Comment

Sweet bike, Can't wait till spring time to get a new ZX10. I may just end up keppeing the ZX6r too
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

chuck its an open invite bro, any time ya ready to ride.
        and whats this all about spring? the harley dealership ask me if i wanted storage for the new one during winter ...that they would keep it in good running shape and i could pick it up in spring....shoulda seen his face when i told him naaa i ride yr 'round.

Comment

I would lose my license so fast if I got a bike like that, Ducati owns.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            my new sportster is 78 hp and has ungodly amounts of go fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I hope it starts when you go to pick it up [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Joking aside , I know you will love it !! Supposed to be awesome in the twisties [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I wish I had the talent to ride one of those . I nearly bought an Aprilia RSV Factory last year , but it was too much bike for me .

Health to enjoy Chuck [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Mark
              Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

That is a frikking Rocket Ship!! Careful riding on that power in waaaayyyy upstate NY on those curving roads with the deer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

ron.....bite me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] actually 78 hp is killer for a 2 cyl. and in such a light package i would be willing to run the dragon with you on ya bike. top speed aint all that where curves and women are concerned

Comment

Nice! Is that the model that has the exhaust cans tucked under the rear tail? I love that! tits!

Comment

Darn. I thought I could get you into dirt bikes before you got another street machine. Anyways very nice bike. I like how clean the lines are on the Ducati's.

Comment

Dirt Bikes? No way, Jose. I like my bones intact. Every time I ride a dirtbike, I end up eating it big and getting hurt.

My deal for the Duc fell thru, but I'm not out yet!

Comment

That Duc is ugly, and I own a Hayabusa! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Dirt Bikes? No way, Jose. I like my bones intact.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Now wait just one minute...Let me see in 25 plus years of riding and racing dirt bikes, I have suffered a concussion, dislocated shoulder, broken collar bone, broke both feet at different times, hyperextended my left knee suffering a quarter tear of my MCL. You may be on to something. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            As I said in the last thread, I remember you posted long ago you used to race the GSXR's. I say get the GSXR 750, big bike power small bike handling and tear up those curvy roads.

Comment

Chuck, great looking bike. I love the Ducati's and had my chance for a Monster cheap back when I bought my Vmax. My sister used to do the advertising (graphics) for Ducati at the time and the rep told her he would let me have the Monster for $xxxx. I won't mention the price, but it was less than half what the Max cost me. I love the Vmax, but often wondered about that Duck.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

awesome looking bike there. One of the nicest i've seen. Just turn the 999 upside down [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                                93 USA Soloist EDS
                                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                                X