Picking up my new bike this week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up my new bike this week...

Finally made my choice (Those who know my background will not be the least bit suprised...)
    Me = Stoked!!!:

Re: Picking up my new bike this week...

Wow
    Ducati is kinda cool.
    There´s a few month´s before I can take out my old bike here in Norway,

Concrats, think I understand your screenname now

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Finally made my choice (Those who know my background will not be the least bit suprised...)
      Me = Stoked!!!:

[/ QUOTE ]

What!? Chuck on a Duc? I never thought I'd see the day. Did you lose a bet to tom, or something? To bad your so damn far away, I'd love to ride that sumbitch!

Comment

Wild, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I tell ya, I've been looking closely at all the 600's and all the 1000's from the Big Four, and while they are all wonderful, I just couldn't get excited about any of them, which was strange cause I was about to buy one of them. Then I thought, "OK, lets open it up a bit", and went and looked at this.

Game Over. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Nice Chuck.... I have always been a fan of the Ducati's. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats,Chuck. I know diddly about motorcycles, but I DO know that that thing looks badass.

Be safe on it!

Comment

Wow, that thing is crazy!!!
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

congrats chuck, whats the weight and HP rates on that?
                makes me jones for my new Harley that much more, but i gotta little longer to wait till i get my taxes back.

Comment

440 lbs and 125 hp. It's not the fastest thing on the road, the Japanese 1000's will eat it up, but that's not the point.
                  I live in the land of the twisty road...that's where the magic lies!

Comment

125 hp aint nuttin to sneeze at chuck, my new sportster is 78 hp and has ungodly amounts of go fast. and ya right curves are the chit. i live next to deals gap, 118 curves in 11 miles. that road rocks and any bike.

Comment

Oooo...Deals Gap...there's a road I will ride someday. Beautiful countryside, and great people in your neck of the woods. Nice!

Comment

Ducatis are definitely the most appealing sports bikes to me.
                        I've rode a 996 before. I dont know a lot about motorcycles but I can definitely say it was sick. With your experience of bikes you dont need me telling you anything but hey, good choice man.
                        Stay on that thing!

Comment

chuck, any time ya wanna ride the dragon let me know, i might have ta put ya on the couch while ya in town and ya might have to ride with harleys, but hey you can always get earplugs [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Mister, if I had a kidney and was off dialysis...well, there are a LOT of things I'm gonna do when that happens...if that happens.

Comment

They make a fine motorcycle. Besides, its not how fast you go, its how cool it looks and handels. Of course, one may expect a Harley rider to say that.

My point is that my Brother-in-Law had a 1997 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird. That was the fastest SOB I have ever threw a leg over. When I got over 6000 RPMs and was doing 100 MPH, the back tire bit like a dirt bike and took off. It was more bike than I ever needed. I am sure this is somewhat comparable.

Always remember, shiny side up.

Comment

Working...
                              X