No announcement yet.

How Healthy are You People (seriously)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Healthy are You People (seriously)

Shred.... IT isn't really a bunch of BS well it is and it isn't. If we ate real food it would never be an issue but when you look at the amount of processed foods we eat we indeed get more toxins in our body. For the most part our bodies can difuse most of it but then as you get older it has more of an effect. Also many people do not eat enough fresh fruits and vegetables to get the vitamins. Supplements should not be needed but our diets are so piss poor
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Hey GM screwed the water in Pittsfield up also. The coffee isn't what bothers me here as far as toxin levels. It's the Pittsfield water they use to make it with. I kind of like the nice sheen I get from the coffee here at work. Kind of ressembles the High Pro Glow. lol I have a nice shiny coat.
      We must!
      We must!
      We must increase the bust!
      The bigger the better!
      The tighter the sweater!
      The boys are counting on us!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        There's all kinds of messed up toxins in that Colonie water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't flow over from Scotia, does it. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          There's all kinds of messed up toxins in that Colonie water.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't flow over from Scotia, does it. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey look whose talking swamp dweller. You think those New Jersey Cattails are 20 feet tall because of rich soil? lol
          We must!
          We must!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hey look whose talking swamp dweller. You think those New Jersey Cattails are 20 feet tall because of rich soil? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just to hide the mutant rats that continually grow there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

There ain't no toxins here....our govenor tells us so! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Was that the one that pretended to be straight and happily married for a while or the new one?
              We must!
              We must!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Was that the one that prentended to be straight and happily married for a while or the new one?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was sweetheart. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. Colonie gets its water from Latham. Which is marginally better. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

As to your (former) Governor, I just loved how he played himself as the victim of gay bashing by the media. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] Silly little freak.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    As to your (former) Governor, I just loved how he played himself as the victim of gay bashing by the media. Silly little freak

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a Democr.........oops, sorry,.... he's just a plain liar.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Shred.... IT isn't really a bunch of BS well it is and it isn't. If we ate real food it would never be an issue but when you look at the amount of processed foods we eat we indeed get more toxins in our body. For the most part our bodies can difuse most of it but then as you get older it has more of an effect. Also many people do not eat enough fresh fruits and vegetables to get the vitamins. Supplements should not be needed but our diets are so piss poor

[/ QUOTE ]Unfortunately, the catch-22 is that if everybody decided to go with whole foods, we couldn't produce enough and keep it fresh enough for all Americans to follow the healthy diet. Preservatices and processing are what keep the food edible and in enough quantity for everyone to eat, and for us to export and feed poor folks worldwide.It's ironic, but just like the banking system: if everybody wants their money on the same day, just once, we're fukked; banks fail, most don't get their dough and it's a depression the instant word gets out. Most banks have about 10% or less on hand of what's represented as depositor's funds. Scary, huh?
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        He's a Democr.........oops, sorry,.... he's just a plain liar.

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Isn't that the same thing??? j/k [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Lerx I am not questioning that at all that is very true but more on a toxic thought the choices I personally are poor and can beimproved as is the case for a lot of us. Potato Chips or fresh fruit.... you get the idea where I am going with that.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                          X