No announcement yet.

I know the CTA** can get crowded....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know the CTA** can get crowded....

I'm on the fence still with Chicago style dogs. They'll throw just about anything on one of those. lol
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Soloist all I can say is that at 4 AM n Friday/Saturday a highly regarded statione debates Chitown dogs... While I am not a fan Damn Chi Tiown has good Dogs.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

There is a Portillo's in the city (Clark and Ontario). River north area, caddie corner from the Hard Rock Cafe, across the street of the former/future location of the Rock'N'Roll McDonald's. (and another landmark it's near... Excalibur night club) Portillo's isn't bad, I'll stop by every so often for a bite. (their Grilled Tuna sandwiches rock) Sully likes his beef sammiches "wet". I prefer mine "dry".

When it comes to hotdogs, I'm kind of a minimalist. When I go to Clark St. Dogs, I just get a cheesedog (actually 2) with nothing on it.

And as Kristi said... Uno's rocks. (The New Orleans Iced Tea is what prepared me for the Great Raspberry Iced Tea Standoff of Summer NAMM 2004 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
        Occupy JCF

Comment

To those afraid of flying: Your odds of dying in a plane are way way lower than your odds of dying in an automobile. Do you drive a car?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, and when your plane goes down we'll all be here to say "What are the odds of THAT happening?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

HEED MY WARNING! If/when you do go out with Tekkles, be prepared to consume mass quantities. Ask Ralph and Mrs Ralph [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Summer NAMM was a sight to behold when those three started drinking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

$180 dinner - $60 was for food [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Damn, I had my camcorder and I shoulda filmed it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              To those afraid of flying: Your odds of dying in a plane are way way lower than your odds of dying in an automobile. Do you drive a car?

[/ QUOTE ]

No I fukking walk everywhere. You can fly all you want. In my car I'm in control of 50% of the events going on. In a plane it's Zero.
              We must!
              We must!
              The bigger the better!
              The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Yeah, I walk a good portion of where I need to go. But the CTA is really a great transportation system. It goes wherever I need to go in the city.

Sorry NEWC, didn't mean to scare ya! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

I've been known to put a couple away here and there. Ah hell I'm a microbrew fiend. Me love good microbrew. And the wife loves her high end tequila. Looks like Tickets are going to be right in the same price range as your typical Fenway ones. I will have to try and see what I can do on the net when they go on sale. For you guys that have been to Wrigley, what are decent seats in that house? I'm used to Fenway seating so I like 'em up close and personal. Even if its in the outfield.
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!

Comment

I love microbrews as well. (Though, I am big on Guinness and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat) Kristi got me a subscription to the Beer of the Month Club for Christmas. If/When you come out, I'll take you over to the Wrigleyville location of Goose Island Brewery. (The main one is in Lincoln Park, maybe I'll take you to that one too.) They've got some good brews that rotate seasonally.

For Wrigley, I'd say you should experience the "Bleachers". You'll then get a true feeling for the Chicago Cubs Fans because you'll be sitting amidst the "Bleacher Bums". (just don't wear BoSox colors, you might not survive the trip. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I love microbrews as well. (Though, I am big on Guinness and Sam Adams Cherry Wheat) Kristi got me a subscription to the Beer of the Month Club for Christmas. If/When you come out, I'll take you over to the Wrigleyville location of Goose Island Brewery. (The main one is in Lincoln Park, maybe I'll take you to that one too.) They've got some good brews that rotate seasonally.

For Wrigley, I'd say you should experience the "Bleachers". You'll then get a true feeling for the Chicago Cubs Fans because you'll be sitting amidst the "Bleacher Bums". (just don't wear BoSox colors, you might not survive the trip. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

[/ QUOTE ]

Beer good. Fenway has Guiness on tap. I love that place. No way I can't not wear Sox colors. I'm sure I'll survive because I'm a biter. Do not get your hands in front of my face while I'm feeding. Just a warning. lol
                      We must!
                      We must!
                      The bigger the better!
                      The tighter the sweater!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Do not get your hands in front of my face while I'm feeding. Just a warning. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Duly noted...
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X