hey motocross fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hey motocross fans...

Wow..QUIT reading if you wanna watch it first..SPOILER...Sounds like it was a good one..Here's the top 5..Windham,LaRocco,Carmichael,Tortelli and Wey.....notables.Pastrana 9..Stewart 12....Reed 16...McGrath 20...We'll see what happens next week..It was a mud race.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Windham can't seem to keep a winning attitude for a complete season. I'd love to see Carmichael win, but I'll bet on the 250 newbie and go with Stewart. As for him being able to toss around a 250, just hide and watch!

[/ QUOTE ]

Boy, did I ever screw the pooch on my prediction. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "POOP"

Comment

That race was brutal... It looked like the BlackWater 100 out there.

Comment

Hubba Bubba is out for a few races with a fractured arm. Apparently he confuckered it during practice at Phoenix.

Carmichael has the fastest lap in practice, so today's replay of the race should be quite exciting. No Spoilers! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "POOP"

Comment

What did I say again?

Comment

Remember Ricky was wild his 1st season in 250's, Him and Bubba are carbon copys
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I told you guys Stewart would try and bulldog the 250 and it would bite him in the ass. Actually Stewart had the fastest lap time in practice before he decided to take a soil sample.
                I'm glad to see Reed get on the podium. I still say consistancy is what will win this years championship.

Comment

Stwarat was within a half of a second on his 125, compared to the 250 leader lap times last year.

I think Ricky will take it, but Bubba's still fuckin awsome and will win next year.

Remember he lost to Travis Preston is first year in 125's
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Windam and Carmichael have the points over Chad right now. But Ricky can be forced into making mistakes if he is pushed hard enough, as well as Windam. If Reed can get better starts he knows from the last two years he can beat both Windam and Carmichael. He lost a lot of points in the first round, he will need good starts and some bad rides from both Windam and Carmichael. I think Reed can still win the title.

Comment

Ricky is on a roll. Thats two in a row. Reed was on his tail when he dropped the front end and went down in the whoops. Windham charged up to third from a seventeenth start.
                      I'm not concerned just yet because Reed is moving up. He went from third last week to second this week. Overall points he jumped from ninth to fourth. But most importantly he ran a couple of laps with Ricky. He now knows he has the speed to run upfront.
                      The rest of the factory guys had better step up their game. The were shown up by the two oldest guys out there. Larocco fourth and McGrath fifth.

Comment

I think it's one thing to run Ricky's pace for a few laps, and another thing to run that pace all race long, all season long.

Ricky is the class of the field right now, and he will dominate. Heck, he IS dominating!

Comment

Chad beat him in the US Open in Las Vegas, so he can run the pace for an entire race. To me it looks like Reed has a little confidence problem. This last race should pick him up some.
                          I know Ricky is not the most popular rider. I have never boo'ed him at any of the races I have attended. Before anyone thinks I'm a ricky hater I'm not. I am an avid Yamaha fan. If he was on Big Blue I cheer for him. However I do respect his speed, he is one of the fastest if not the fastest guy I have everseen.
                          Chuck if you get the chance when the Nationals come to Brunswick moto 338, Mass.or New Berlin,or Binghamton NY. Go. His speed on the outdoor tracks is insane.

Comment

Carmichael takes San fran. Reed took the hole shot and lead for 11 laps. He went wide in a turn before a step up and Ricky ducked under him for the lead and that was it. Big Mike grabbed third.
                            Reed is making up points on everyone except Carmichael. This was LaRocco's 2nd podium in 4 races not bad for the oldest guy out there.
                            For all of you Windam fans he struggled all day and finished a disappointing 8th or 9th I can't remember.

Comment

Windham = 9th

I never doubted Ricky's talent, but I also based a lot of his success on Team Honda and the RC250. Not many 250 two strokes punch out 54 hp at the rear wheel. However, it seems Suzuki has found a working formula and above all, Ricky seems extremely happy and as most of you know, that's a major ingredient for success.

As for Reed, that guy is damn fast but he doesn't seem to have his head in the game. Same with Windham.
                              "POOP"

Comment

I feel the same about Reed. He just doesn't seem to be with it right now. I think that first mud race deflated him.
                                I am shocked that Ricky hasn't killed the RM. He is very hard on his bikes. McGrath had a hell of a time when he rode RM's back in 97. He is a finess rider that is easy on his bikes. The RM's gave him all kinds of trouble.
                                When Ricky killed his RM at the U.S Open in Las Vegas I thought that would become the norm for him. Either he has learned to ride the RM without killing it or they have finally made it a dependable bike. The way Ricky is riding I don't think Bubba would have faired any better than Reed or Windham. I am really disappointed in Reed, but still pulling for him to win. Having said that if he does't get out of his funk soon the Championship is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X