hey motocross fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey motocross fans...

anyone know if there are any online streaming places that will highlight the big race tomorrow in Anaheim. We dont get ESPN2 up here in Canada, and I really wanna watch the big race.......

Cant find ANY info on the net and I realise there are some big MX fans here, so fill me in if you knwo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: hey motocross fans...

www.supercross.com

or www.ama.com
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeah Drsracing beat me to it..Who's gonna win this year?Stewart( right off the bat..rookie season title like McGrath 93?),Carmichael or Reed.What about Kevin Windham? Since Larocco lives 10 minutes from me I hope he does well again.I think McGrath will be around 8th every weekend.Maybe Pastrana will finally stay healthy for a whole season...I can't wait...Indy in a month for us..cya,Cort

Comment

Pastrana is due for a season without an injury...

Comment

Out of curiosity, it's been raining like stupid here in the L.A. area for the last day and it's supposed to last a few more solid days. Is this race rain or shine?
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Rain or shine

Bubba will Rule this year and for the Next 10

Comment

Stewart is a very strong rider, but he is not going to be able to bulldog the 250 around the track like he did his 125. I think he will take a couple of wins but due to some crashes he won't be a title threat this year.

Carmichael will also win a few races. He has something to prove but he is on the least durable bike. Unlike McGrath who is a finesse rider Carmichael is hard on his bikes. The Suzuki won't be able to take his abuse. Like in the US Open in Las Vegas his bike will be leaning against the bails mechanical DNF's will prevent him from taking the title.

McGrath is only riding for fun. He may podium but won't win a race.

LaRacco top five tops. May podium some. The talent this year is very deep, he won't have a lucky win like last year. If the races were 25 or 30 laps he would be a ten time supercross champ.

Windam who knows which KDub will show up this year. May win or podium some but won't be a title threat.

Reed has the new lighter YZ and the experience. He will win a few races but consistantly finishing on the podium will win him his second title.

Dark horses Travis Preston and Nick Wey, both are experienced 250 riders. Wey was top 5 last year, Preston was in the top 5 until he was injured.

While everyone on here knows I eat and breath Yamaha, this year is going to be the best supercross season since 85/86. There are several guys who could win on any given night. The true winners this year are us the fans.

Comment

I can only find a live audio feed, NO video, and no pubs or bars have it playing :@

Kinda sucks, whats the fun in listening to dirt bike audio [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You guys are all enjoying your bikes, and im sitting inside as its -40 outside [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

One question, is any of these top guys riding thumpers, or are they all 250 bandits?

Comment

Windam and Preston will be on the CRF 450, Tim Ferry may or may not ride the YZ450F. Heath Voss will be riding the YZ450F. Most top pros still prefer the 250 for indoors, but once the Nationals start they'll all move over to the four strokes.

Comment

Any bold predictions for the title?

I'll start: Carmichael.

Comment

Windham can't seem to keep a winning attitude for a complete season. I'd love to see Carmichael win, but I'll bet on the 250 newbie and go with Stewart. As for him being able to toss around a 250, just hide and watch!
                      "POOP"

Comment

Yeah this is gonna be a great season..I think Stewart will win right off the bat.The World SX guys will be a little ahead.Carmichael did good there.Will be interesting to see if Windham,Reed,Pastrana are up to speed.I'd think so.I'd love to see Nick Wey do great.Red Bud is my local track and I saw/worked with him many times.I worked and raced at Red Bud from 1980-1997.This year should be great.I think there are 3 guys that could win any night(Ricky,Chad,James)then alot of guys fighting for second on down..We'll see tonight...Cort

Comment

I can't wait until tonight. I want to see the pace these guys are going to run. The top 5 will probably lap the field up to 6th place. With this much talent there won't be many run and hide nights, they are going to have to race the full 20 laps.

Comment

Like I said

BUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

According to supercross.com, the race will be aired on ESPN2 at noon today (Jan 9th).

Comment

Working...
                              X